Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Warframe Rewarding Enough?

HoakinBlackforge

Warframe is rewarding, and not rewarding. For example the whole protect the drills, and get 3000 points or something like that non-sense... NOT REWARD, OR FUN. That was by far the worst experience of an event yet.

You really dont mean that.

Did you forget or missed out on the cicero event?

Lack of fun and nonsense objectives generated complains over the charts on that event.

Super charged sy fy space ninjas scanning plants was ridiculous.

Edited by 7grims

You could make that bosses have a chance to drop a stance mod, or blueprints for more weapons, for example, make kril drop the gorgon blueprint, so those poor begineers in the game have a chance to get the normal one.

And the prime warframes, just modified starting polarities, maybe a bit more of energy capacity, and, nothing more?

Well, then i dont find any reason to get those prime warframes, they are worthless.

stealth

exploration

- i can't really argue with Bosses dropping Blueprints for Weapons of their Faction once in a while. why not?

- good. if Prime Warframes would only be 'good' to you if they had Statcrepe plastered all over them like the Weapons have, then i double down on my preference for Prime Classification items to be more like Warframes. Polarity changes, tweaks to make them unique and support alterior playstyles, and nothing more. no bonus everything just for the sake of it, just a unique thing that is different from it's mass produced Tenno counterpart.

- Stealth and Exploration are not new requests by far, indeed, it would be nice if these two facets were fixed up so they can be more worth doing outside of very specific situations.

It is when you are having fun.

Some people say it's the journey, not the destination, that truly matters.

Unfortunately, Warframe's journey is dull, and the destination hardly exists.

I know bout wikis but I heard it's kinda hard to know if it's still any accurate since datamining is a thing of the past and this game is ever changing.

Datamining is definitely not a thing of the past.

Edited by Noble_Cactus