Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For More Personal Customization To Frames

aldlv13

i think it would be cool to be able to remove the helmet of the warframe. before everyone starts screaming at me please read on.

first off i know that it is not confirmed or denied what exactly the tenno are (in terms of race) so one way to handle this is make a piece of technology that masks the creature-inside-the-frame's face and causes it to look like something else (like a human, or some other race) given that the technology is advanced enough to make things like what is in the game a device that emits a hologram or some such thing isn't so far fetched really. 

so moving on from the lore aspect we have the argument that we don't want cardboard cut out faces. solution: have the ability to change the face structure, eye color (if applicable), hair style and color so on

also i would like to see a reverse gender skin for each frame

edit: the alternate gender idea was mostly just an off in left field comment i would think it cool to have it but i will be fine if it never happens mostly this thread was about the helmetless option

Edited by aldlv13

That last one is going to be the death of this thread. Not going to happen. DE has said that they MAY explore having 2 frames with similar themes but one male and one female, but Ash will never be female and Banshee will never be male. 

As for removing the helmet, DE has said that they want the warframes and tenno within to be a blank slate to project what we want onto them. Even if you can change what the face looks like, it's still a face. If I want my tenno to look completely inhuman and lacking a recognizable face, then I can't have that anymore. 

If the better thing means content after content without deeping any performance then no. The gender thing is not silly and can add more customization option "because double frame in 1 type" but I will be happy if we can deeper customize our actual frames.

I would like to see on missions an Ember - Blaze duo or Volt - Electra or Vauban - Harlequeen. etc.

Edited by Scorpiokon

so moving on from the lore aspect we have the argument that we don't want cardboard cut out faces. solution: have the ability to change the face structure, eye color (if applicable), hair style and color so on

also i would like to see a reverse gender skin for each frame

way too much effort for something that has no functional purpose.

DE has said they won't be doing this.

• 3 weeks later...