Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players Are Too Quick To Label People As Rushers/leechers/afk'ers.

ArgonTheFox

Today, I walked into a defence mission, and because I decided to break a few loot crates and open some lockers before starting the mission.

"Oh, so you're here to leech then?"

I came and done a few waves, but after I noticed said player was accusing me, I just decided to play along with him, and say I was a leecher, for opening a few loot crates.

The next game I go into, somebody stands still for about 10 seconds before leaving the spawn room.

"****ing AFK'ers..."

I run any other frame besides Rhino with Thrak helmet.

"Rusher scum."

Am I a rusher, or are you just too slow?

On a serious note, this community is way, way too fast to patronise people for doing minor things. Get a grip, stop harassing people in games, and stop flooding the forum with junk about "Rushers".

Oh don't worry. If you get a black color on any of your warframes you will be forver a noob because only noobs use black colors.

Also do you have a boltor prime? Yes? You are a noob. No buts, you just are a noob.

Btw you have a rhino? I mean you didn't sell it after leveling it to 30? You are a noob.

This community is complaining about everything and anything. Elitism reaches the forum, judging every frame and every weapon, and comparing it with the viability of a @(*()$ 1 hour survival run, which is like 1% of the whole game. Welcome to warframe have a nice stay.

Edited by Deccode

Oh don't worry. If you get a black color on any of your warframes you will be forver a noob because only noobs use black colors.

Also do you have a boltor prime? Yes? You are a noob. No buts, you just are a noob.

Btw you have a rhino? I mean you didn't sell it after leveling it to 30? You are a noob.

This community is complaining about everything and anything. Elitism reaches the forum, judging every frame and every weapon, and comparing it with the viability of a @(*()$ 1 hour survival run, which is like 1% of the whole game. Welcome to warframe have a nice stay.

to be fair, if you use, and only use, Rhino with Boltor Prime... then you are a little bit of a noob. The way to master and get good at warframe is to use variation. Go out of the 'easy mode' comfort zone and take risks.

However, I agree that claiming 'you use black colouring you're a noob' is completely wrong in almost every respect, and that compairing anything with a 1 hour survival is pointless, as there are so many people who just... don't do that.

Today, I walked into a defence mission, and because I decided to break a few loot crates and open some lockers before starting the mission.

I came and done a few waves, but after I noticed said player was accusing me, I just decided to play along with him, and say I was a leecher, for opening a few loot crates.

The next game I go into, somebody stands still for about 10 seconds before leaving the spawn room.

"****ing AFK'ers..."

"Rusher scum."

On a serious note, this community is way, way too fast to patronise people for doing minor things. Get a grip, stop harassing people in games, and stop flooding the forum with junk about "Rushers".

When I get accused of leeching I respond by telling them that I hadn't planned on leeching but now that they mention it, maybe I will.

When I get accused of AFK'ing, I tell them to stop being so impatient. 

If I get called a rusher I respond with bad sanic hegehog memes, and if I'm feeling really mean I play them the sound of my people over my mic.

That's what happens when Warframe makes the front of steam multiple times. We get more players, and with more players come more potential for cancer.

Im getting that myself the now haha. Dont matter that i usually run about kicking &#! with a great loadout, maxed mods and usually one of my three faves Nyx/Volt/Vauban because recently ive decided for mastery sake to level up my underused weapons and frames. As such i decided Rhino was next on my hit list and as i never touched the bows i made a Paris because if i like it then i will just get a better bow instead and sell it when its lvl 30. Also built the Double Zorans or whatever those axes are called since i got them THREE days in a row as log in bonus which is either a massive hint or just a plain in your face glitch.

Anyhows for the first time in my experience with the game people are leaving the pre-match lobby, that right leaving BEFORE a match. Ive never seen this before, people are usually desperate for other players... seems they are taking one look at a Rhino with a starter bow and running for the hills... they even looking at the rest of my loadout or most obvious of all the mastery level im at. They still just think "noob, i aint playing with him" haha. Quite funny but does make me ponder how hard it is for the actual newest players to fit in with the now evident elitism thats coming from some or our "esteemed veterans" of the game. If you play as a team player, dont trash talk and ideally dont have S#&$ internet i dont see why you cant mix it with the big boys - we ALL started somewhere after all.

Today, I walked...

AFK'er

Good

AFK'er

Im debating

AFK'er

Welcome

Leecher.

Welcome

Leecher.

boltor prime

Rusher

I prefer spend platinum to more slots than sell something who cost much time making

Rusher

people need

Leecher

Boltor Prime

Rusher

Edited by VKhaun

I've gotten the same hate, but I see it a lot cause I'm not running around like The Flash. I personally don't use any speed mods on any of my frames (just think it's a waste of a slot personally). I see people speeding pass me in levels and usually get hate telling me to hurry up because they were at extraction 10 secs before I was. But in the end, I'm the one that didn't get shot down, have the most kills and damage, and least taken, so I just blow them off.

One time, I'd just gotten my Rhino P (think around MR10 or so) and was running Apollo to level him. One dude started shouting, literally shouting, through his mic at me (I was the only Rhino) calling me a noob and that I wasn't picking up the LS packs and I needed to GTFO until I learned how to run survivals. This a was coming from someone that was MR3 and less than 80 hours logged. Needless to say, I put him where he belonged, because he was accusing the wrong person, just because I was using Rhino P. Im not that type of person to judge others and I'm always there to help others regardless of status in the game, noob or veteran. We were all noobs at one point in time.

Just gets to me that people are quick to judge others. Welcome to Warframe I guess!

That's funny, I have yet to be called a leech or an afk'er even though the main way I level weapons I don't like using is getting on my Nekros, standing next to a defense pod, turning turbo on for my 3 button then walking away and doing other things and coming back every once to pick up any loot that is laying around.

"****ing AFK'ers..."

"Rusher scum."

I have never ONCE been in a squad where people were complaining about the other players - except to complain about the LAG because someone's playing on a potato...