Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Accessories Price Better Than The Control?

Slamyourjam

I understand that you get two weapons and 1k credits but Prime Accessories gives you some sweet prime armor accessories that you can use on any Warframe and make them look prime-ish, a weapon accessories which eh but the boosters just seals the deal for me, both of them are worth 2.08k which is double the amount of platinum that Control package gives you. I don't know, can you guys give me your opinion. Do you agree or disagree? Should they reduce the price of Control or increase the platinum on it just a bit more? I won't buy any of them but if I were, I would probably get the Accessories one for the armor accessories and the boosters which let's be honest, you're going to be benefiting from a lot if you're not some dude that already has millions and nothing to spend it on or if you're far away from mastery cap.

i honestly think the price on the accessory only pack is to high and should have the boosters as an option. not everyone needs boosters but they do want the cosmetics. what do you think?

I don't know, you ask me? How many people have hit full mastery rank or have millions of credits? I'm on neither, seeing as the price of the boosters outweighs the platinum you get for Control. It comes as a nice package. 3 months worth of boosters just seems to me a much better investment for the long term. 

Edited by Slamyourjam

it really depends on if you prefer the Boosters and Cosmetics or to pay to skip your Weapons and Platinum for using on whatever.

Sure, you could buy anything with the 1k platinum you get but seeing as they are the same price it doesn't seem logical to me that the accessories one with boosters alone is double what you could get with 1k.

I don't know, you ask me? How many people have hit full mastery rank or have millions of credits? I'm on neither, seeing as the price of the boosters outweighs the platinum you get for Control. It comes as a nice package.

it's not like im saying 'Remove it!' im saying let it be an option for those who do need it, and let those who don't click "don't include"or something 

agreed

why can't I just by prime accessories with plat :(

maybe the plat is asking to much(price would be pretty much the same)

it's not like im saying 'Remove it!' im saying let it be an option for those who do need it, and let those who don't click "don't include"or something 

maybe the plat is asking to much(price would be pretty much the same)

They could add the option. I doubt DE will do that though.