Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Balancing

Rubbertubtub01

If PvP in Warframe is to be balanced, a number of aspects need to be addressed.

If reflex guard didn't work, a lot of players wouldn't play conclaves again because they were dependant on reflex guard to survive. In order to balance this, the maximum percentage needs to be lowered to around 30%

Wall - runs need to be put back to the way it was pre update 14. After all, we are space ninjas.

Slide attacks of over 2000 damage need to 1 shot. Imagine a Kama at that speed getting slammed into your chest. I'm sure you would die. It is your fault for getting in the way if you get hit.

The armor on Valkyr needs to be halved in conclaves. The damage reduction is HUGE.

A conclave "skill" level / meter needs to be added to the game. The amount of kills, deaths and the mods used on your warframes will influence whether it increases or decreases. This could skill level could then be used to match up players with other players so that you will join a session with somebody with the same skill level.

I don't know about invisibility, leave comments below with possible ideas and any other concerns.

it doubt it matters much if your nerf mod x or y a bit.

As long as battlepay is high, players will come with the most OP gear of the moment. By the time DE balances that, another piece of gear will be OP and that will be used mostly. Almost impossible to get a perfect PvP balance, and since this is a PvE game, DE should not put too much time and effort into PvP balance.

Using a Latron Wraith for example, it's possible to one-shot a Valkyr with Corrosive Damage, but it's impossible to one-shot a Zephyr no matter what elements you use.

So i disagree with your statement about Valkyr, following the same logic would make sense to nerf everyone that have a high damage resistance (Being that damage resistance prevalent from Health, Shields or Armor.) to make everyone have exactly the same effective damage resistance pool (S+H+A).

And i'm not saying this just because my profile picture is Valkyr and yours is Zephyr, but it's funny cause Zephyr is actually tankier than Valkyr right now.

Anyone reading this, me and Rubbertubtub01 are Conclave friends, so that you know.

Edited by RexSol

reflex guard should be effected by stamina at the very least. like if u have no stamina, then there should be no chance to block. but im more than ok with it if reflex guard is completely disabled since chance for invulnerability isnt fair, plus it makes automatic weapons even more inferior.

I agree, it makes no sense, you shouldn't block when you have no stamina left. Also they have to fix that bug that makes you shoot while Reflex Guard is active.

I agree about:

- reflex guard

- slide attack (thefruitninja slide attacks are the only reason other than coptering for bringing melee into conclaves)

- the skill level, however I do not think this will happen due to some players NEEDING to play harder people to get better.

- wall running (parkour)

However I disagree about the armor of Valkyr. The armor is mostly balanced with the lack of health and shield.