Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reflex Guard Logic

Nesteea

Frame equipped with Reflex Guard and Reflection on a mission in the Void spins swords and daggers in the air like crazy trying to reflect electric damage back to the water pool. Same goes for any other environmental damage, e.g. toxic gas cloud.

Edited by Nesteea

It is more of a question. I'm not that kind of a guy who complains about minor "unrealistic" features in a "space supernatural ninja" game, but how do you block (may be, even reflect) electricity standing in the water by waving your sword in a "reflect flying bullet" style?

At least the animation lock makes it if not weird, but logically wrong. 

Edited by Nesteea

• 3 weeks later...

I actually have a bit of an issue with this particularly with the electric traps on grineer tilesets. While Reflex Guard blocks some of the damage, I cannot break from the blocking action to actually shoot the damn thing. As a result, the damage that does get past the Reflex Guards blocks, ends up killing me. I'm stuck endlessly blocking... until I die. Hmm... Puts me in an even worse situation when enemies around.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually right now there is also an another bug with Reflex guard (when you are shooting and reflex guard activates, you can become unable to shoot when holding the weapon after blocking). And the only way to fix the problem is to switch weapons.