Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Ruined My Warframe

(XBOX)xSPARTAx VM

I used a forma to change the polarity of my Aura slot on my lvl 30 rhino. I selected the polarity that I needed and was reset to 0. The selected slot however didn't change to the polarity that I selected and one of my other slots that I needed was also changed. This has ruined my rhino I can't even fit what I did have on, so using this costly forma has actually made things much worse. I wanted to use the rejuvenation mod as my aura and keep the two slots that fit my redirection and vitality perfectly. I had also used the Orokin reactor on this frame to give it the extra 30 slots. I put in a ticket, but its been a few days. In the meantime I haven't played, mainly because my rhino was so great and with this ruined reset I can't fit what I had on him, let alone beast him out as I had planned. Wasted a forma and ruined a decent frame so I cant fit my maxed mods anymore, meh.

Edited by theclinton

A. Please make your text white, even with my monitors 'Game' setting I can barely make out your post unless I strain my eyes.

B. Are you SURE you forma'd the right slot?... 

C. Try contacting support. They'll probably need the exact time and date you made the change. 

Good luck with Support... I'm sure they'll be able to help!

A little off topic and I don't wanna be 'that guy' who tells you how to build your Rhino... But as a big Rhino Prime user I have to throw in my 2 cents.

Rejuvenation is a horrible Aura choice. Not only does it do next to nothing for any Frame build it also barely gives you any extra mod points.

Forma'ing the Aura for a 'V' is a 100 times more beneficial. You can use Steel Charge (best choice) or Rifle Amp that way.

Gives you more mod points and it helps when leveling weapons (except pistols of course).

Just trying to help!

Good luck with Support... I'm sure they'll be able to help!

A little off topic and I don't wanna be 'that guy' who tells you how to build your Rhino... But as a big Rhino Prime user I have to throw in my 2 cents.

Rejuvenation is a horrible Aura choice. Not only does it do next to nothing for any Frame build it also barely gives you any extra mod points.

Forma'ing the Aura for a 'V' is a 100 times more beneficial. You can use Steel Charge (best choice) or Rifle Amp that way.

Gives you more mod points and it helps when leveling weapons (except pistols of course).

Just trying to help!

I use rejuv on trinity because at the time you couldnt cast blessing ontop of blessing so the little bit of hp regen after they removed invincability was pretty helpful for durration based trinity but now that you can I really should put in that 10th forma to undo it again..............

ALSO

rejuv is great for durration strength based frost giving you neerly invincability and hp regen to a whole team XD is pretty nifty combo but rhino yeah probably should go with steel charge or energy regen so he can spam his ironskin evenmore since it is so abusable and removes all danger from a fight

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

Just curious as to whether this got fixed? Had the exact same happen to me today.

Forma'd my Valkyr for the 2nd time (first time I used one on my aura mod slot). And not only did it not change the polarity of the slot I wanted, it RESET. My aura polarity!

2 forma's wasted and a whole lot of time working on levelling her...