Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 Players In 1 Match

Nebrime

Saw a thread about this a few weeks back. I guess the bug is still around.

edit: awesome pictures of this, btw. The other thread I saw was a defense mission. Interesting that the game knows there is 5 to extract.

Edited by Ace_Kayo

I remember it too. Right after U14 I had such situation many times. How da hell is it even possible that this game is beta for more than a year and still has hell lot of bugs...It's just unbelievable. DE, stop producing more and more forks (xbox,ps4 etc) and concentrate on PC pls.

Has happened for me too a few times, had six players on a MD once, unfortunately the mission normally bugs out and becomes uncompleteable when it happens like enemies stops spawning or the MD datapack doesnt come out after the terminal is hacked etc.

I think the reason they limit the amount of player to four is that if there were more players in each game getting loot it would decrease the rarity of such loot.

For example: If I'm searching for Rhino Prime parts with 9 of my friends and we all get the pieces we need that's now ten people that have Rhino Prime rather than the usual four with the same amount of keys used to get it.