Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Please?

(PSN)zories

Based on current working logic and patterns this is what will happen with regard to get next primes.

These can be in any order but as each prime comes you cross it out of later options.  

Saryn/Trinity/Banshee

Ash/Volt 

Ash/Volt 

Saryn/Trinity/Banshee

Saryn/Trinity/Banshee

If you want I can probably work out down to the week each will be released in. Also unless they speed things up this will take up to almost the end of 2015. Beyond these we would reach the point when frame were released per up date and went male ->female -> repeat. 

For OP Ash will get his prime release probably around either Mar/April  or July-ish. 

Honestly people need too stop asking this question, the next prime is going too be a female like it always has been in the trend of 2 male 2 female primes each. After that the next two are going too be by popular demand Volt and Ash, not to mention their two of the oldest frames too date so of course their going too be primed next.

Normally I don't mind people posting 1000 times about pretty much anything but this I want Volt or Ash next when anyone who looks into Warframe knows their trend needs too stop, I'm waiting on both myself so your not the only ones out their just use some common sense and be patient people.

• 3 weeks later...

but yes sorry buddy ash prime is not gonna come out before late 2015 in september perhaps... they launch 2 prime frames every year... :)

Hmmm I would say at the latest it would be Mid 2015. 

We get another PA in December ish.  - Female

We get one around March - Male (Ash/Volt)

We get one around June - Male (Ash/Volt)

Hmmm I would say at the latest it would be Mid 2015. 

We get another PA in December ish.  - Female

We get one around March - Male (Ash/Volt)

We get one around June - Male (Ash/Volt)

might be happening :D crossing fingers on that :)

Edited by rouch3200

@OP

No. Just no.

The next prime is going to be a female. I'm guessing either Saryn, Trinity, or Banshee. Most likely Trinity.

Also Volt needs primed before Ash.

Why does Volt need to be primed before Ash? They both came out at the same time(they were 2 of the 8 original frames) and Ash looks cooler. But Trinity needs to be primed first.

#ashprimehype

Hey guys, will all warframes be Primed? I think I read somewhere that all warframes up until a certain update (I think U12 but not sure) will be Primed so after that not all are guaranteed. I dont want to potato my Vauban or Oberon if they will be primed in the near future.

Cheers.

i think next is Saryn / Banshee 

why it will not be trinity? she does not even have an immoral skin to begin with, while other old frames already have, that is my opinion.

other frames that already primed always have immortal skin, And btw, give me reason why trinity have to be the next prime? i am preety sure next is saryn while many others always said it will be trinity.

Edited by EagleHawkz25

As much I would like to have Ash Prime, It is female next with probably being Trinity or Saryn or maybe Banshee. After 1 of them it will be Volt and Ash with Volt being first probably cause starter.

Yea i also think after next female get prime the next one will be volt because he is one of old starter frame

But still it can be ash first then volt because reasons ( look at rhino prime)

Can the next prime please be ash prime? We have nyx, ember, frost, mag, Excalibur, and even Loki prime. I'm sure this may be a popular topic (primes and what warframe should have a prime) but ash prime is something I REALLY (really) want. Especially now that we have Loki prime, we definetly need to get an Ash up there with em. I feel like Ash would look really cool with that gold trim. He is the true ninja out of all. (I'm a fanboy as you can see) haha. Do you guys agree? If not, what warframe should be made into a prime next?

Shouldnt it be Volt first? we have a prime for all the start frames so we should have one for Volt to even it out