Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

CONGRATS TO ALL THE GUYS IN LNL ON GETTING YET ANOTHER #1 OVERALL PLACEMENT IN AN EVENT! 

Everyone killed it! Great job everyone... another Gold Trophy for the Dojo!

Want to shout out a congrats to all of our Art of War clans who placed in their clan tiers, WAR LORDZ and CFE (Caduceus Fawkes Elite) for Storm clans in #2 and #3, and Kokujin for placing #3 for Moon clans! Also a shout out to our family at WARFRAME SHINOBI for 6th place Storm, HAIL for 9th place storm, VOID WALKERS for 10th place storm! Great job everyone at Art of War! 

This is the best moon clan in the game. I personally have ran PvP with a few of their guys , and lemme tell you , they don't mess around. Also these people consistently dominate in events. Always hitting within the top 3.

Thanks Beijing! Actually only ever hit below #1 once... and got 2nd though haha. Got players of all types, and all are pretty competitive so we try to stay relevant. I already know you guys at CFE are no jokes when it comes to PvP also!

I'll get you an invite ASAP, just leave your current clan first.

Thanks Lex!

I'll leave my clan now :)

Hope you found your way in alright... and welcome to the family in advance if you are not quite in yet!

LnL is for sure the #1 PVP clan! Glad to have these guys as an ally clan in Art Of War. There is plenty to learn from these guys and would make a great home for any Tenno... Unless of course you're more into that silly Star Wars roll playing that seems to have popped up in a non Star Wars game ;)

I'll leave my clan now :)

Glad to see you have found your way into a AoW clan. I am positive you'll be happy with your decision to go with LnL! 

Still recruiting while patiently waiting the return of Solar Rails! 

Tubement of Regor is getting some mixed reviews from people in the Clan and Alliance right now. Some speculation that it might be scripted, and some speculation that high prize tier rewards are being used to manipulate the population's area of participation to influence a specific victor. I am not sure what to make of it myself lol.

Just wanted to come on here and shamelessly say that I truly believe this is the best clan in the game and encourage any new or experienced Tenno to join. It doesn't matter if you have a wealth of experience or still getting use to the star chart, this is an awesome clan that a little bit of everything for everyone.

Cheers to Lock N Load!

Thanks Lore! You know how we do! #1 Warframe clan since the start! Another Gold Trophy in the dojo going up today to add to the collection too! We are always looking for more players to help grow the clan, and themselves here. We have a massive player base of highly experienced players to pick knowledge and seek help from when needed... and a beautifully designed dojo that is (mostly) symmetrical and extremely efficient to navigate! And of course we have teleporters to all areas that see moderate to high amounts of traffic.

When it comes to Rails... well we have the most experienced group of Solar Rail Conquerors in the entire game. Some of us have well over 20+ Node conquers each in our Alliance, and we don't plan to stop anytime soon. So if you have any worries that your current Alliance is going to try to compete with us, and just might not have what it takes... you are probably right and should come join up with an Art of War clan as soon as possible! It doesn't matter which clan you are part of now, we will accept you and treat you like one of the family! Who cares about where you have been?! We only care about where you (and us) are headed. Success is best achieved when you surround your self with other positive and successful people... and that is all we have here!

Hoorahhhh! Come join us in Warframe today!

As Xodus has stated previously, when we reached 1,000 members we cleared out about 50 inactives. However those new spots are filling up and we are closing in on the 1,000 mark again. We are as any other clan, always looking for active players who are respectful towards others and of course looking to have a great time. Everyone in the clan is a resource to you and can be very helpful. Where we can, we always try to help each other out and members of our alliance. For example recently (and you can tell from my profile picture) I've been playing Nekros a lot. A fellow clan member noticed this while we were in a Void mission and offered to get me the SOTD augment mod, and basically give it to me. Fortunately I am of the Perrin Sequence and was able to obtain the mod myself. However the nature of his gesture is the nature of the clan. When and where we can help, we often times do.

Furthermore our clan has a strong ranking system with plenty of room to grow. If you dedicate yourself to the game, to the betterment of yourself, and to helping others the potential for growth within the clan is enormous. I know a lot of our ranking information is listed at the beginning of this thread but seeing that it is nearly 40 pages in length I thought I'd list them below for your convenience if you wanted to view them.

Founders

Council

Sgt at Arms

Historian

Enforcer

Reaper

Prospect

Nomad

As you can see there is plenty of ranks and room to grow.

Finally I just want to stress here what Xodus and so many other members have stressed before, and that is we are one big family. We may not always talk to everyone, every time, but we are always expected to treat each other with respect. There is no room for racism or bigotry or the trolling of anybody in Lock N Load. And while that is our clan standards (and I'm sure the standards of others as well) we hope that you can adhere to them no matter who your are playing with. At the end of the day, no matter what your colors are, where your allegiance lies, or if you clan-up or not we are all part of this amazing Warframe community and we all play and love this wonderful game.

Hope to see you online soon Tenno.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Yup... what he says is all true (Except the one rank is spelled "Sgt at Arms" lol). And we are always looking to grow and add new members to LnL! We are more than a clan, we are a community and a family! 

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Oh I forgot to mention... Congrats to the winners of the Clan Leaderboards FALSE PROFIT Contest! 

Top 3:

1.CLouDFixX86 - Frost P Set and 300p

2.Child of Eye - Reaper P Set and 250p

3.Syvilized - Latron P Set and 200p

Also want to give a shout out to MrSmokersCough who was actually the #2 in our clan but wasn't eligible for the contest due to being a Council member! Also to everyone else who placed in the top 16 and received 50-100p for doing absolutely awesome! NIce job everyone!

We are Lock N Load and we are a very active and large moon clan that is always actively recruiting. We are consistently between 950 and 1,000 members and we want you to be a part of our family. We are also a part of the largest alliance (Art of War) in the Xbox One community.

We have finished #1 in the False Profit Event, the Cryotic Event, Gate Crash, and Eyes of Blight. We also finished #2 in Mutalist Incursion. However none of our finishes, or leaderboard stats are as important as our clan members. Because afterall those results are attributable to the hard work of our members, and without them it would all mean nothing.

We are a competitive PVP clan. With the recent armistice across the rails we have also become very PVE focused as well. Before the armistice and even as the rails stand now, our alliance holds 9 of the rail nodes (most in-game by any single alliance).

Our dojo is fully researched and operational.

Our ranks are as follows

Founders

Council
Sgt at Arms
Historian
Enforcer
Reaper
Prospect
Nomad

For more information please visit us on our main page at the link below

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/316169-lock-n-load-moon-1-overall-pvp-clan-art-of-war-950-members-contests-prizes-1-gold-overall-in-45-events-kills/

Or feel free to message myself, Xodus03 or any other Lock N Load member through the forum or in-game. We would love to have you on board!

Cheers Tenno

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

As DE has informed in the Clan sub-forum the Xbox One Clan Recruitment forum has been updated (See DE_Danielle's post in the main recruitment page for the details). So for all clan members who see this message or her message please continue to recruit on the forum despite these changes but also to make sure to continue our recruitment process in-game. We welcome all players new and experienced as long as they are respectful towards other individuals.

Cheers

Link to ORIGINAL Forum post with all pages of replies here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/316169-lock-n-load-moon-1-overall-pvp-clan-art-of-war-950-members-contests-prizes-1-gold-overall-in-45-events-kills/. This subforum was added due to the new format of the Clan Recruitment Forums.

115Zr7x.png

Clan Info

We are the #1 Overall Clan on the leaderboards consistently since the first week! (Kills - EVERY week but 5 or 6 / Event #1's - 3 of 4) We are also EXTREMELY Solar Rail/PvP experienced and focused!

-Earned the #1 Overall score for 4 out 5 Events!

-#1 False Profit Event Overall!

-#1 Cryotic Event Overall!

-#1 Gate Crash Event Overall!

-#2 Mutalist Incursion Event Overall!

-#1 Eyes of Blight (#1 Overall if you Multiply score by 1000 to compensate for Tier averages)

-To see leaderboards go to your Profile, then Stats, then Leaderboards for a list of current leaderboards (Reset weekly).

-950+ members and a 15 clan max capacity alliance... We are now the Art of War Alliance!

-Hold 9 Solar Rail Nodes currently with Art of War. Most in the game by any single faction.

-Only took us a matter of weeks to surpass The Order after leaving them.

-Allied with The Arbiters Alliance through treaty and friendships.

-Home of some of the most prominent and involved members of the Community!

-Over 250 members at Mastery Rank 10+

-Members who stand out showing true commitment to the clan are regularly rewarded by leaders in the clan. 

-Regular in-clan and in-alliance events for prizes! Random high dedication players also selected for prizes!

-Our Alliance clans focus on building Alliance Solar Rails so EVERYONE can benefit from them.

-0% Clan Tax. Never once have we ever had a tax, and we never will!

-Great community of players that is easy to find a squad in... generally our alliance chat is bigger than the Regional chats and averages 1000+ online at a time!

There are also many more fun plans for the future of the clan, squads, and more such as:

-Prize rewarded events are ALWAYS ongoing!

-Ongoing recruitment events

- A MASSIVE Maze if DE ever takes the room limit away or raises it from 100... but for now this is just a dream.

We need people who don't mind contributing however they can... whether it be donating materials, recruiting or even just helping out newer players in need with missions or info! We want all members also to be ready and willing to do Solar Rail Battles in times of war. It isn't a requirement to join... but whats the point of having the group if we aren't going to protect our assets or pursue new ones... right? 

We have established a Multigaming Community with LnL and our Clan/Guild extends out into games such as:

Elder Scrolls Online

Smite

Neverwinter

Grand Theft Auto IV

and we have plans to expand to many more games in the future! If you have interest not only in our clan on WF, but also on other games, feel free to contact myself (Xodus03) or any of the recruitment contacts and they should be able to send you in the right direction!

Dojo

Update: Dojo-Revamp is done! All Major buildings restored! The new Dojo now features:

- A symmetrical layout that is organized, easy to navigate, and pleasing to the eye.

- Teleporters to all areas frequented by high traffic.

- Obstacle Course.

- All of the amenities from Trading post, every lab, and all research completed! 

- Tripple Dueling Arena area along with extra Dueling arenas throughout the Dojo.

-Specially designed Dueling Arenas for change of pace from regular duels. See below:

Ranks

The Ranking system is based off of multiple factors. There are Ranks that solely require a certain Mastery Rank, while there are also Solar Rail or Help/Support focused Ranks also. They are as followed:

Founders: Xodus03, Dippzzz, SuperBlack989, Grimm Shinigami, ZeRo MeRcY.

-These are the Warlords, and have the right to speak on behalf of the entire clan and council if needed.

-People who have been here since the very start.

-Shown commitment to the clan beyond their own needs.

-There as a leader to support, inform, and help as they can.

-Responsible for clan events 

-Clan Moderators.

Council: Crucial, TheRoyalHitman, HasHairyNipzzz, LexaHex488, Prawnus Maximus, Quad Control, MrSmokersCough

-Sit at the voting table with the Founders regarding issues involving the whole clan.

-Highly trusted individuals who have shown commitment to the clan beyond their own needs

-Been in the clan for an extended period of time... not specific, but talking months here.

-Puts the needs of the clan before their own.

-Mature individuals atleast 18+.

-There to support, inform, and help as they can.

-Responsible for helping with Clan events.

-Clan Moderators.

Sgt at Arms:

-First and foremost a Solar Rail Leader;

-Leads individual squads into Solar Rail Wars.

-DEDICATED Solar Rail player... if you are online during a war, you should be helping with it.

-Spends time in the upcoming week doing some taxis to unlock upcoming targets.

-Teaches valuable Solar Rail knowledge;

-Tactics

-Proper Mod set ups

-Desirable Weapons / Warframes

-This person should be capable of helping/training people to be better in many aspects of the game.

-Can help with Clan events.

-Minor Moderator capabilities. (Able to respectfully request certain behaviors to stop)

Historian:

-Extremely knowledgeable within the game with a mastery rank of 10+ (Some exceptions may apply)

-HELPFUL to other members with the information they have available.

-Willingness and patients to help in chats, and even go on runs to demonstrate the information shared.

-May be approached at any given time with questions from other clan members.

-It will be known that these are the people to come to with questions about the game.

-Minor Moderator Cabalities (Same as Sgt at Arms)

Enforcer:

-Individuals capable of taking advice and knowledge shared with them, and put it to practical use without much assistance.

-Shows an active interest in the events and affairs of the clan (Clan contests, Solar Rail Wars, Event scores)

-Been with the clan for minimal of 2+ weeks 

-Mastery Rank 10+

Reaper:

-This is our image! Represent it with pride!

-Individual being in the clan for atleast 1 week and reaching a Mastery rank of atleast 5+

Prospect:

-This is the default recruitment rank.

-Probational period.

-Very little to no leniency in offensive issues.

-No leeway in the form of inactivity. (7 day rule currently)

Nomad:

-These our brothers and sisters who have notified us of a leave of absence.

-Rank only considered to those in the rank of Reaper+.

-The higher your rank, the longer and more likely you are to stay in the clan while inactive... but nothing lasts forever.

To Join

Anyone looking to join Lock n Load can can PM one of the following people:

Xodus03

Lorewalker1022

Diippzzz

SuperBlack989

Grimm Shinigami

Crucial

Zero Mercy

Slytt

TheRoyalHitman

HasHairyNipzz

LexaHex488

Prawnus Maximus

If you can't find an of these people, then any other member of the clan will work! Just ask around for one in one of the chats and I'm sure you will find one.... particularly the East Region should work well. Hope to hear from you soon!

Alliance Info

We are now the Art of War (AoW) Alliance. We are a small group of large clans, all extremely like-minded and focused on our goal of Solar Rail conquest. Our Alliance currently holds 9 nodes, one of which we conquered in record time on our very first Solar Rail conquest ever. This group is no doubt a WAR MACHINE, and together with our Brothers and Sisters in Arms over at The Arbiters, I fear for any who want to make an enemy of us. More info at: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/404969-the-art-of-war/

Lock n Load Wall of Fame and Remembrance

Slytt

Left after PC account migration cloned over and erased all of his progress on XB1. Was an amazing influence around here. Always positive, helpful and working to do something to make our clan a better place... You will be missed bro.

...Scratch that, he has recently just came back to us! ... it's just too bad he didn't forget his bag of corny and Canadian jokes haha. Welcome back Slytt! 

Diippzzz

Very very few have shown the level of dedication and commitment as Diippzzz has. Been here since damn near the beginning and has never stopped working towards our goals along side myself. As long as we have leaders like this stepping out of the shadows, Lock n Load will always stay on top.

SuperNegro989

Super has been here also since right around the start. He is what I would call the resident "Hard @$$" but thats only because of the amount of blood, sweat and forma he has put into our clan. It was mainly with his help that we designed and managed to construct our new dojo so quickly. This guy is always just itching to step into a dueling arena, and then give you a prime set if you do manage to beat him haha... did I mention for being a hard @$$, he is unbelievably generous...?

Zero Mercy

You ever heard the expression "Make it rain"? This guy here lives life by that expression. He has been almost like a "Clan Sponsor" the way a sports team has sponsors! No joke... he has given away over 60,000 platinum randomly and without asking anything in return. Been the sponsor of many great events for the clan, and a great personality that has helped keep our clan competitive yet light hearted and fun. Also one of the clan Twitch Streamers! Thank you Zero for everything you have done. 

...I also heard there is a rumor he had so much plat that he plated his ship in it... load a game with him and find out!

GunBunny44

Another one of our Clan Twitch Streamers, this guy has been the origin of many of our Clan's "Secret Weapons" or strategies we have pioneered over the past. While majorly focused in PvP, he has topped leaderboards of many kinds, and has the knowledge and skill to easily do so, or teach others how to do so also.

dF1I0uj.png    E6LyY6J.png                  ecjCuat.png               E6LyY6J.png    dF1I0uj.png

Xodus03

Lock n Load Founder

Art of War Founder

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03