The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

I would very much like to join you guys. GT BrotherAce

Hey guys in Lock N Load been looking for a really good clan to play with I love this game I play it to much as some would say but hey that's warframe right. Been trying to get a hold of one of you guys for the XB1 my GTag is Dischendae, looking forward to joining or talking with one of y'all about joining. Let me know.

Dischendae

Tried to invite you both but you both are still currently in a clan. Msg here or send me a xbox live msg after you guys leave the clan and I will get you an invite asap.

Through unfortunate circumstances, long discussions within our Council, and much debate and deliberation, today Lock n Load has made its departure from The Order. I have no hard feelings or ill will towards anyone that I was formally working with and wish them the best of luck in the future.

I was wondering can I get an invite, this seems what Im looking for.

I would like to join! 

Hey I tried to send both of you guys invites but it said you were both currently in a clan already. Hit me up here or with a PM in game or to my Xbox 1 account if you guys leave your clans and still need an invite.

@ Xodus03

No problem man. It's been highly beneficial for me since joining the clan. I've been able to run a lot more missions I couldn't have done when I was soloing everything, and I've taken full advantage of the well researched dojo. And I've enjoyed doing wars with other members. It's been really cool, and fun. I'd gladly give the vote of confidence to anybody who asks me about the clan or to join a clan.

Also @ Xodus,

One more thing in case you don't get my PM, I will be traveling a boat load in January between NC and Texas mostly for my job, so I might be quite inactive. In fact I think there is going to be a period of time where I'm inactive for like 12 days (won't have access to my Xbox lol). Just so you guys don't think I'm not playing anymore or something.

Thanks

just out of curiosity. I would love to join a clan and Lorewalkwr1022 said I should ask for a invite. Before I ask for a invite. I should of put it in my post on clan recruitment page. Are all of you guys from the USA. The reason I why I am asking is because I am from the UK on GMT zone. Sorry for the questions.

@ Xodus03

No problem man. It's been highly beneficial for me since joining the clan. I've been able to run a lot more missions I couldn't have done when I was soloing everything, and I've taken full advantage of the well researched dojo. And I've enjoyed doing wars with other members. It's been really cool, and fun. I'd gladly give the vote of confidence to anybody who asks me about the clan or to join a clan.

Also @ Xodus,

One more thing in case you don't get my PM, I will be traveling a boat load in January between NC and Texas mostly for my job, so I might be quite inactive. In fact I think there is going to be a period of time where I'm inactive for like 12 days (won't have access to my Xbox lol). Just so you guys don't think I'm not playing anymore or something.

Thanks

No worries man, just let me know when you are leaving and I will put you into our Nomad rank to make sure you don't get removed.... and then just let me know when you are back and we will get you put right back. Thanks for the heads up also.

just out of curiosity. I would love to join a clan and Lorewalkwr1022 said I should ask for a invite. Before I ask for a invite. I should of put it in my post on clan recruitment page. Are all of you guys from the USA. The reason I why I am asking is because I am from the UK on GMT zone. Sorry for the questions.

I am Canadian myself personally, and the majority of the clan is from North America for sure... but there are still quite a large number of international members, including from the UK and Australia. If you are still interested in joining, feel free to leave a msg here, hit me up on xbox 1 (profile or PM on Warframe), or even hit up Lorewalker or any other member of ours for an invite. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Brilliant I would love to join if there is any room left. Not sure if there is a maximum number of people to join.

For sure! I will get you an invite right now!

@ Xodus

Well I'm already in NC and won't be back until either January 16th or January 17th. So this is the longest period so far on my travel schedule which is about  about 11 or 12 days (just over 10).

Thanks

Alright man, I will move you there right now just to be sure.