Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Hi! I just started playing Warframe on the Xbox and it seems like a pretty awesome game so far, however I'm quickly realizing that doing things alone isn't exactly the most fun way to play. I found this clan and I thought I'd try joining. I don't really know anything about the game itself and I thought maybe there would be people that could help out? Sorry if low level people aren't welcome but I'd figure I try joining. Thanks! GT:Nightstalkrr QX

Hi! I just started playing Warframe on the Xbox and it seems like a pretty awesome game so far, however I'm quickly realizing that doing things alone isn't exactly the most fun way to play. I found this clan and I thought I'd try joining. I don't really know anything about the game itself and I thought maybe there would be people that could help out? Sorry if low level people aren't welcome but I'd figure I try joining. Thanks! GT:Nightstalkrr QX

Everyone is welcome. Plenty of good people to play with and knowledgeable ppl to hit up for info when needed. Invite will be sent in the morning when I log on.

I'd Like to join you guys have two Friends in lock n load atm. Im currently running small 8 member clan im sure some of my guys would like to come to if I do. just curious really. Or an alliance but id like to think a 8 member clan would be a waste of your alliance limit haha

You and any of your guys who want to come over are more than welcome... invite will come in the morning also when I log on! Hope to see you then.

i would like to join if this is new player friendly clan :3 gt is the same as my forum name

We are all player friendly as long as the players are friendly back haha. I will send the invite along with the other in the morning.

i would like to join if this is new player friendly clan :3 gt is the same as my forum name

I'd Like to join you guys have two Friends in lock n load atm. Im currently running small 8 member clan im sure some of my guys would like to come to if I do. just curious really. Or an alliance but id like to think a 8 member clan would be a waste of your alliance limit haha

Oh by the way, make sure all of you aren't in clans for when I try to send out the invite.  Hellbound if you can contact me with a msg on xbox so we can talk about getting all your guys, or as many who want to come over at the same time before you leave your clan... that would be good.

Will Do bud I get off work in about 2 hrs ill message you then. Plus i need to ask my guys whos coming over haha talk to ya then man.

Sounds good. Just let me know when you guys are all ready to go.... if you can get me a list of names also that would be great.

Currently at work but will be online soon to check. Thanks again :)

Currently at work but will be online soon to check. Thanks again :)

No worries. I got an invite sent to Jynxxster but both you and Nick are still in clans. I am heading to bed for the night myself but once you guys leave the clan hit me up here or with a xbox live msg. Either way I will get it when I get on tomorrow and get you guys invited and welcomed to the Community! Talk to you soon I hope.

What's Up Lock N Load

a couple of buddies and I would like to Join. I sent a PM to you Xodus03

Yeah for sure. I will send out an invite right now. If you want to, after getting invited you can invite your buddies into our clan yourself, or you can put their names up and I can do it for you. Either way welcome to the clan in advance!

Been here for just a few days and liking it a lot. Well worth it for new players and experienced players. Always someone online with something todo :)

Thanks Hell! Glad you are enjoying yourself so far.

Can't wait to get back from my business trip and play again this weekend. Might not even remember what button is for what anymore.

Lol I have thought that too but it comes back pretty naturally... the problem is if you ever try to play some other game. Lets just say Slide, jump, air melee attack, slide, jump... doesn't work so well in other games.