The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Just stopping by to see what's up. Been playing warframe for whole day, then watched some warframe on twitch and now on forum to see if anything is up. Yes, I am going to go do something else now.

...lol sure man... sure.

I happen to be looking to join a clan. If you're still recruiting, I wouldn't mind getting an invite.

Welcome aboard... if Lex sent out that invite already that is.

I'll send you an invite ASAP

Thanks Lex

Although rail conflicts are on hold for the time being, this is an extremely diverse clan who has many members capable of assisting you on boss runs, xp farming, void runs, and when they release the raids on console, im confident there will be members who can help with the 8 man raids. We always look forward to meeting new members whether youre new to the game entirely or just new to our clan.

Hey JoopY x - LNL definitely has a large community and you can always find someone to chat with and play with in either the clan or alliance chat. I am currently at work, and won't be off until later this evening, but when I get home I will be more then happy to send you an invite to the clan.

But hopefully Xodus or Lex or another member of LNL will come on here today and see this before then and can send you an invite right away. Either way if you don't get one I'll be happy to send you one tonight.

One more thing, if you are currently in a clan already please make sure you have left your current clan, as clan invites can't be sent in-game to players who are in existing clans.

Hello,looking to join your clan as i'm interested in gaining experience in game. I'm fairly new with Warframe and i,d like to join the clan for a sense of community and comradeship.

Hello, I'm looking to join this clan because I'm new to this game and looking to gain some experience so could I please have an invite

Hi, I'm new to this game can I please join your clan?

I'll send you all an invite

Yes you can , they'll get to you soon.

Haha whats up Inigo... thanks man.

I'll send you all an invite

Thank you too bro for keeping an eye on the forums.

Hope everyone got their invites! If not just leave a msg here and we can try it again. Make sure you are not already in a clan when trying to receive the invites also.

@ CraQisWack - Dropped by the forum and saw you needed an invite. I just sent you one. Hope you got it without any issues. 

@ B0X1ING and dabkevinhere - it says you guys are still in a clan. In order for any LNL member to send you an invite you have to leave your current clan first. Let someone in LNL know when you have left your current clan or just re-post here. 

@ CraQisWack - Dropped by the forum and saw you needed an invite. I just sent you one. Hope you got it without any issues. @ B0X1ING and dabkevinhere - it says you guys are still in a clan. In order for any LNL member to send you an invite you have to leave your current clan first. Let someone in LNL know when you have left your current clan or just re-post here.

I have left the clan I was previously in, if you could send me an invite it would be appreciated then :)

Hi I need a decent clan, can I get an invite?

Yeah of course... everyone is welcome. I am sure someone will send out an invite if they haven't already! 

i would like to join your clan as mine is very inactive and i cant find matches 

dabkevinhere710

Shouldn't be a problem with our clan, just make sure you aren't currently in a clan and I will get an invite sent out as soon as possible.

I sent the OP a message about joining, however I feel it may be a good idea to also post here about joining. I'm currently in a clan but can leave if accepted. I'm a mastery rank 4 with currently only Excalibur, however I am making other warframes.

Well choice is always yours, but you are welcome to join us if you are still interested. Just have to make sure you aren't currently in a clan if you are wanting another invite. Let us know by PM or msg on here.

@ CraQisWack - Dropped by the forum and saw you needed an invite. I just sent you one. Hope you got it without any issues. 

@ B0X1ING and dabkevinhere - it says you guys are still in a clan. In order for any LNL member to send you an invite you have to leave your current clan first. Let someone in LNL know when you have left your current clan or just re-post here. 

Thanks Lore... if you are on and see this, can you get dabkevinhere710 an invite also if you are still on? If not I will get it done in a bit when I get on here.