The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Join Lock N Load today and experience a vast community of dedicated players who are available as a resource to you on a daily basis. We are also an online gaming community that has existing clans and guilds in multiple other online games as well. Become a part of our Warframe family. Become a part of our gaming community.

Happy 4th of July weekend to all in Lock N Load especially if you live in the US. We want to wish you guys a great weekend and we want to remind all our clan members that there is a great recruitment contest going on. You can check the clan chat in game for details. Anyways have a safe and fun weekend guys!

End game player looking to join a new clan. On almost every day and have no problem helping out new players and getting to know some new ones to do void runs and raids. Only have a few nodes to complete so alerts are not a problem when it comes to helping others out. Plan on leaving my current clan in the next day or so to just need to make sure all ny trades are in order and my last few clan mates left are wished well,,, Please PM me On XB1 so I can PM you back when I do leave. Thanks

End game player looking to join a new clan. On almost every day and have no problem helping out new players and getting to know some new ones to do void runs and raids. Only have a few nodes to complete so alerts are not a problem when it comes to helping others out. Plan on leaving my current clan in the next day or so to just need to make sure all ny trades are in order and my last few clan mates left are wished well,,, Please PM me On XB1 so I can PM you back when I do leave. Thanks

You are more than welcome to join us here at LnL! Send me or Lorewalker an Xbox msg once you leave your old clan and need that invite. We can send it out then or relay it to someone else who will. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Hello!, I am interested in joining Lock n load.

My name is Aaron (although my ign is Lord Mephilist), here is some things about me.

How many hours am i on in a week? 35-40.

Age? 18

how long have i been around? Awhile

time zone? central

positives? i get things done quick, im mature in tough situations

negatives? I tend to get really close with the game community's im part of and when something happens I tend to take it personally. 

other things?

my skype? Rikki Aaron (the one from Missouri)

Experience in Responsible Positions?

I've made several websites for several clans and have been well known for battle strategy when it comes to clan matches and what not. I have the ability to keep a large group of people together and I always treat others with respect even if they are "spitting at me in the face".

2006 - 2011 (founded Wreckers, TLA, The Pack, and XGU) - on pc and xbox

2011 - 2014 (joined up with Unity as Captain meaning I was in charge of 30 men) - on xbox 360

2014 - 2015 (join the Terminus Dominion and was made a centurion [leader of a 100 men]) - on xbox one - minecraft, and Warframe. (also moderated chats)

2015- present (Staff on 2 minecraft servers. and I am Currently Head mod/builder and Fighting/psychic elite 4 gym leader on a pixelmon server.