Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Yeah, we have a Nomad rank for people going ot be away for longer than 2 weeks at a time. It won't keep you in the clan forever, but it will extend the inactive period if you let us know you are coming back. We just have to remove inactives to make room for active people so when our members do return, the clan hasn't died.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheMemerSupreme said:

Are you guys still recruiting people? If so, I would very much like to join this clan, since it has a highly active community and this game tends to be better with other people. I would greatly appreciate it

-TheMemerSupreme

Invite sent. Welcome!

23 hours ago, (Xbox One)ANBUxJayG said:

Can I join? I was very active on ps4 and had almost everything unlocked but i like xbox way better and am on here now. GT is ANBUxJayG

Hi, just tried to send you an invite, but you're currently in another Clan. You'd have to leave that Clan for the invite to go through. Can PM me if you need help or ready for an invite.

Hey I am a member of Neo Legeneds, I just don't feel it's a right fit for me. I have been playing for a little over 2 years. MR 20, Right 3 syndicates are maxed. I play a lot, and have a few friends that follow me. I have been a part of Neo Legends for almost a year now. But I have never really interacted with the clan. Just haven't felt right is all

I have plenty of primes( Weapons and warframes) with all different builds, put a lot of forma into things, I know how to build, and theory with mods. I do a lot. I learn about all the new stuff that comes out, and ways to farm it fast, ways to mod it for the best right away. I use all the tools possible to help me achieve my very best. And pass that knowledge onto anyone wanting to know my mod builds. I don't PvP, but it is something maybe someday I am more then willing to try. Just need to work up the will. I am more of a coop player, and enjoy 30 minute, and hour to 2 hour runs of endless missions. I also have never done a raid, Not much in the area of raids it seems in my current clan :/ I have wanted to do it really bad though. 

I have given a lot to Neo, helped a lot of players. But I need something more is all.

If you could send me a message on Xbox live, and maybe we could chat a little that would be wonderful so I can learn more first hand about the clan, instead of just reading. Or if you could have someone do that, doesn't have to be you Xodus03. I would appreciate that a lot. (If I come along, more then likely a few people will, 1 right away that I know of. And 2 more that might follow in time. Just FYI)

Edited by (XB1)Onawa Nootau

@Onawa - Hey man. Thanks for the in depth intro! I will try to hit you up sometime today when I get a chance and you can ask any questions you may have!

@Baelthazan - I can get an invite sent to you guys today some time. Just have to make sure you aren't currently in any other clans or the invite won't go through properly.

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)Xodus03 said:

@Onawa - Hey man. Thanks for the in depth intro! I will try to hit you up sometime today when I get a chance and you can ask any questions you may have!

@Baelthazan - I can get an invite sent to you guys today some time. Just have to make sure you aren't currently in any other clans or the invite won't go through properly.

Most welcome, I really only have a few questions. I guess it is something I can ask after joining, or learning about as well. Today after work I will probably be leaving Neo Legends. Unsure about your time frame, but currently it is 9am, I am off at 7pm. 

@Dart - I will put a msg into one of our chats to get an invite sent out asap! Just make sure you aren't already in another clan or the invite won't go through properly. Hopefully see you soon!

@Yolo - No we have no requirements or trials... just ask that people participate in clan events and stuff like Solar Rails when they are around.

I was merely curious if y'all are still recruiting? My husband and I are looking for an active clan to be a part of. The game is far better with an active community and we're on daily to play. I understand if there's no room for both of us, but I figured I would ask, and it's a bit easier to use the forums.

He's MR16, I'm MR21, if it's any matter. If you are recruiting, and have room, my gamertag is DeadlyxxDesire, and his would be NIGHTxMARE65.