Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

@MADHATTER and tmmnacho - You are more than welcome to join, and I will put a request into one of our chats to get an invite sent out asap, but you have to make sure you aren't already in another clan or the invite won't be able to go through properly. Also, you requested an invite be sent to "madhatterdoom23" but there is a 22 at the end of your GT not a 23? I will try to have an invite sent out to both just to be safe but let me know what is going on if it doesn't work.

@Desire - You and your husband are also more than welcome to join, and I will ask an invite be sent out today as well. Also just make sure you aren't already in another clan and we should be able to find you guys a spot

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

@Inferno - Yeah you are more than welcome as long as we can find room. I will relay a msg to get an invite sent out asap! We are currently at a very high capacity so it may take a bit of time to find the room, just make sure you aren't already in another clan or the invite won't be able to go through to you when we are able to send it.