Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Thank you, i just left the clan. I'm waiting for the invite and looking forward to join you guys :D

I will get that invite sent out right now!

hi i would like to join the clan, as you can probably see from my username i am not from the us. but my english is pretty good and since there are so many members, i'm sure there are some in my time zone as well.

You are more than welcome here with us. We have a zero tolerance on racism and anything related so don't be shy to get out there and meet some new people! I will send you an invite in just a few minutes here.

Do you have minimum requirements to join? I'm very new and still confused about a lot of things but I would like to join a Clan. I am only Rank 2 and still figuring things out. Gamer Tag Mr Geppeto thanks!

No we don't have any requirements other than that you respect your fellow clanmates and alliance members. I will send you an invite as soon as I get on later today! Hope to hear from you soon.

@Extro... Yeah I can't wait to take down another rail!

I'd love to join! My GT is InfamAce, I'm on usually week nights and weekends.

Hey there. I will get you the invite as soon as I get back on later today along with Mr Geppeto's! Sorry for the delay!

No we don't have any requirements other than that you respect your fellow clanmates and alliance members. I will send you an invite as soon as I get on later today! Hope to hear from you soon.

@Extro... Yeah I can't wait to take down another rail!

Hey there. I will get you the invite as soon as I get back on later today along with Mr Geppeto's! Sorry for the delay!

I added you on Xbox so you can invite me :)

Hello all!! New player here, looking for a mmo type shooter on the console and this seems like the one. Just started today and it seems overwhelming so I am looking for other people to play with. I look forward to gaming with you all.

Thanks

GT: PewPewLazerKat

I will get you that invite as soon as I get on today. Hopefully we can help you out with all the questions you have.

By the way, it's a little late, but congrats from Watermelon to our friends at LNL on taking first in kills last week and setting a new xbox record for kills in a week! Also congrats to Gunbunny in particular for (I think?) setting an individual player record for kills in one week!

Gt: xMasterMarwinX

Was in the clan before but had a bit if inactivity due to moving:/ Would love to rejoin!

Sure... I will send out that invite when I get back on today.

By the way, it's a little late, but congrats from Watermelon to our friends at LNL on taking first in kills last week and setting a new xbox record for kills in a week! Also congrats to Gunbunny in particular for (I think?) setting an individual player record for kills in one week!

Thanks Cam, and congrats to you too... both of our clans easily doubled our kills from the week before. Impressive achievement I must say.

Also, by the way, my xbox is being sent in to be repaired so I will probably be back on within 10 days or so so, please keep me in the clan. :)

No problem there... thanks for giving me the heads up.

And yeah, its nice to have Sechura now.

Can I join clan?

Tried to invite you and says you are still in a clan. Hit me up if you still need an invite in game via xbox live message. You can also hit up any member of Lock n Load in any of the regional or recruiting channels as we are easy to find and anyone can send you that invite.