Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)NayeemBD said:

Hello,

Just started this game a week ago and at MR4 currently. Would love to join and learn more about the game and have others to play with. GT - NayeemBD 

Thanks

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)batlebloc said:

Can i join me ?? I am mr 2 but on  pc i am mr 13 

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)ScatterClone said:

Looking for a clan stopped playing for a bit and came back old one disbanded

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)daxus said:

Hi, I would like to join the clan. Gamertag is daxus.   Thanks :-) 

59 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Dzaztor said:

Hi, id like an invite to your clan if possible.  gt: dzaztor

Hey everyone! We will try to get invites sent out asap to all of you! Just make sure you aren't already in another clan or the invite won't be able to go through properly. We are currently overflowing with players so it can be hard to find inactives to remove to make space, but we do make a bit of room every day and as soon as we can, we will get those invites sent out to you! Hope to hear from you soon!

I would like an invite to the best clan around. I started playing over two years ago, but took a break and recently returned to this awesome game. I would like to find regular people to run missions with and get involved in more of the game. I am currently Mastery Rank 12. My gamertag is BoomingDragon

Edited by (XB1)BoomingDragon

Dear Lock n Load,

i would like to join aswell; i am still a newbie but i am eager to learn and understand how this game works properly. Focussed mainly on PvE content (what Warframe is about mainly) and would like to contribute somehow to the clan life too.

GamerTag: nohsi

Thank you in advance.

On 8/14/2017 at 2:41 PM, (Xbox One)ImDaMan36 said:

I'm new to this website.  I'm looking for a new, active clan.  I'm Mastery Lv 8, play pretty much every day. Gamertag is ImDaMan36

23 hours ago, (Xbox One)XireEST said:

Hi

Recently started playing again, would also like to join if possible please.

My friend(GT: magmaroth) would also like to join please. 

Thank you.

23 hours ago, (Xbox One)Bad Deal said:

Looking to get into a clan again and would like to join if possible.Play just about every day.
GT: Bad Deal
MR 15

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)nohsi said:

Dear Lock n Load,

i would like to join aswell; i am still a newbie but i am eager to learn and understand how this game works properly. Focussed mainly on PvE content (what Warframe is about mainly) and would like to contribute somehow to the clan life too.

GamerTag: nohsi

Thank you in advance.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late response for some of you. You are all more than welcome to join Lock n Load, and I will try to get invites sent out asap. You just have to make sure that you all aren't already in another clan or the invite won't be able to be sent. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Hey all! Just started playing Warframe about 10 days ago after the SkillUp video and am loving it!  On every night!

MR7 but haven't joined a clan yet and not entirely sure how they work.  Would love to join a great group.  Willing to contribute (assuming you still need that).

GT: Mega Proteus