Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Grineer Shotgun!

Revanoc

as the title says "We need a grineer shotgun!!!" (probably some corpus weapons on the side) a grineer shotgun would do nicely in the game, perhaps a double-barrel shotgun? or maybe something similar to the boar? im guessing it'll be called Minotaur, considering the fact grineer weapons are named after mythological creatures namely Kraken, Gorgon, and Manticore. again WE NEED A GRINEER SHOTGUN!!!

as the title says "We need a grineer shotgun!!!" (probably some corpus weapons on the side) a grineer shotgun would do nicely in the game, perhaps a double-barrel shotgun? or maybe something similar to the boar? im guessing it'll be called Minotaur, considering the fact grineer weapons are named after mythological creatures namely Kraken, Gorgon, and Manticore. again WE NEED A GRINEER SHOTGUN!!!

Actually Grineer weapons are named after serpents or mythological serpents in general. Manticores have dragon tails in some renditions, the Kraken is a giant sea monster, Gorgons had snake-hair, and Vipers are snakes.

Actually Grineer weapons are named after serpents or mythological serpents in general. Manticores have dragon tails in some renditions, the Kraken is a giant sea monster, Gorgons had snake-hair, and Vipers are snakes.

yay for thematic references!

Yea the game definitely needs that heavy sniper rifle, anyway Ballistas(Snipertron) and Troopers(Strun) are still not using Grineer weapons so maybe they'll be replaced soon enough? and maybe the shield lancer's gun(Sicarus i think?) maybe replaced soon too

I would definitley love to see a grineer shotgun. Since the normal soldiers only use boar, I dont think that this weapon actually fits them ^^

I think it might be on the way, though i think ballistas should be changed first, the snipetron looks to futuristic for grineer as it is a corpus weapon, the strun is probably a tenno weapon but it has the same almost primitive type of look the other grinner weps have. We have a grinner shotgun, its callet the HEUGH, hmhm, HEK,

I think it might be on the way, though i think ballistas should be changed first, the snipetron looks to futuristic for grineer

Yeah. Good idea. First, the sniper needs a change. There is a real lack of sniping weapons. A grineer sniper would serve as a new addition for players and for grineer as well. :D