Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need A T4 Survival Solo Build

(PSN)VIKINGSLUE

Question

21 answers to this question

Nova, Paris/Dread, Brakk, Bo Prime.

Nova should be modded to make full use of her MP and AD. The Paris/Dread mods for power, aimed toward Corrosion with some cold, if wanted.

The Brakk would mainly be used as a backup, same for the Bo Prime. The Bo Prime is used as it is better at CC than other melees while being able to copter without much fault.

A Shade Sentinel is advisable.

Nova should be modded to make full use of her MP and AD. The Paris/Dread mods for power, aimed toward Corrosion with some cold, if wanted.

The Brakk would mainly be used as a backup, same for the Bo Prime. The Bo Prime is used as it is better at CC than other melees while being able to copter without much fault.

What mods would be used on Nova to make full use of MP and AD?

Probably anywhere between 20-40 min. 

Then the build I mentioned, if you don't die using it, should easily get you there.

You could possibly replace Brakk for Marelok and Nova for a more tankier frame.

What mods would be used on Nova to make full use of MP and AD?

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nova/t_30_12004120443_1-9-10-2-8-10-5-3-5-6-1-5-13-2-3-14-6-5-34-10-5-49-4-10-55-7-3-93-0-3-95-5-3_93-4-6-6-13-13-5-9-49-8-95-7-14-5-55-9-2-6-1-7-34-14_37/en/1-0-13/13665/0

This convenient link should do it.

Then the build I mentioned, if you don't die using it, should easily get you there.

You could possibly replace Brakk for Marelok and Nova for a more tankier frame.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nova/t_30_12004120443_1-9-10-2-8-10-5-3-5-6-1-5-13-2-3-14-6-5-34-10-5-49-4-10-55-7-3-93-0-3-95-5-3_93-4-6-6-13-13-5-9-49-8-95-7-14-5-55-9-2-6-1-7-34-14_37/en/1-0-13/13665/0

This convenient link should do it.

Thank you very much.

Duration and range(just stretch is enough for range) turbulence build Zephyr, you will be pretty much invincible in the void, the fusion moas won't even be able to touch you, the only enemy that will are ancients.  And the mobility helps a lot.  There are lots of weapons that will work, just use what you liked best.  Tornado is useful if you get overwhelmed or to hit life support, but usually just having turbulence up is enough to hit life support, dive bomb is useless though.  Bring medium energy/ammo/health restores just in case, though depending on what primary weapon you choose the ammo restores will be needed(I never run mutations on my weapons, its a waste of a mod slot). 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Duration and range(just stretch is enough for range) turbulence build Zephyr, you will be pretty much invincible in the void, the fusion moas won't even be able to touch you, the only enemy that will are ancients.  And the mobility helps a lot.  There are lots of weapons that will work, just use what you liked best.  Tornado is useful if you get overwhelmed or to hit life support, but usually just having turbulence up is enough to hit life support, dive bomb is useless though.  Bring medium energy/ammo/health restores just in case, though depending on what primary weapon you choose the ammo restores will be needed(I never run mutations on my weapons, its a waste of a mod slot). 

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't turbulence sort of glitchy or it doesn't work right?

AMD doesn't count criticals so boltor prime might be a better choice or just another frame

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't turbulence sort of glitchy or it doesn't work right?

Works perfectly as far as i am aware, I use Zephyr all the time and haven't had a problem.  Turbulence has two 'functions' I guess you could say, it puts up two 'shields' that function differently.  I don't feel like typing it out but the wiki explains it well enough http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Turbulence .  The crewman and lancers won't be able to hit you at all, the Moas will shoot up and away and the drones the moas launch won't be able to hit you either.  Heavy gunners will have a huge reduction in accuracy to the point they aren't really a threat either.  You will have to be careful between when your turbulence wares off and casting it again, there is a second or two between the end and being able to cast it again, you will be vulnerable for a moment.  Turbulence doesn't do anything to melee so ancients will still be able to hit you, but they aren't that dangerous anyway. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Bladestorm spam Ash works pretty well. 

Nova with MPrime build works to about 40, but not great after that.

Anything tanky or invisible with a good weapon (Ash/Loki, Zephyr, Valkyr, Trinity, even Rhino and Frost).

Anything CC based with a good weapon (Xcal, Vauban, Nyx to some extent although Chaos kills wont drop LS).

'Good weapons' include Amprex, Boltor Prime, Latron Prime/Wraith, Soma, Akboltos, Stug, Tysis, Brakk, Despair/Hikou Prime etc, or Dread/PPrime, Vectis, Marelok, Lex Prime for taking out individuals. There are more, 'good weapon' depends on playstyle preference.

Bladestorm Ash is probably the easiest as its not dependent upon having a powerful weapon. Next would be the invisible and then tanky frames.

Bladestorm spam Ash works pretty well. 

Nova with MPrime build works to about 40, but not great after that.

Anything tanky or invisible with a good weapon (Ash/Loki, Zephyr, Valkyr, Trinity, even Rhino and Frost).

Anything CC based with a good weapon (Xcal, Vauban, Nyx to some extent although Chaos kills wont drop LS).

'Good weapons' include Amprex, Boltor Prime, Latron Prime/Wraith, Soma, Akboltos, Stug, Tysis, Brakk, Despair/Hikou Prime etc, or Dread/PPrime, Vectis, Marelok, Lex Prime for taking out individuals. There are more, 'good weapon' depends on playstyle preference.

Bladestorm Ash is probably the easiest as its not dependent upon having a powerful weapon. Next would be the invisible and then tanky frames.

What mods would you use on bladestorm Ash?

I have done many solo runs with a invisible Loki. In the first 25 min. I only used orthos prime. With the huge range I killed everything real fast. After 25 min. I used the paris prime to take the heavens and the aura guys out. 40 min. solo was not a problem.
You have to move a lot to hunt the enemies for live support. This is a little bit bothersome, because you can't copter with the orthos. Decoy will help a bit.
I didn't do this for a couple of month, so I don't know if this still will working.