Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxygen Warframe Concept! [Stats Update!]

theRCB

G6z92Hz.png

Name: I don't even know... Any ideas guys?

Sex: Female

Description: The frame comes equipped with her own unique suit that has the ability to expand like a balloon, or bubble of some sort. These "air-bags" on the suit are fused within the body, making her extremely low weight, and fast.

She is short. and fragile. However, she is not someone to mess with. She can pop you like a zit.  

THE SKILLS:

1st Ability:

Explosive Protection:

Creates a large oxidation bubble that fits around the warframe's body, snug tight, and will turn the frame into a walking explosion. Run into your foe and blow up. You can detonate this skill by using the skill a second time after activated, Or simply wait for the 'cool-down' timer to go down to create a bigger impact. (enemies hit from explosion get stunned, bullets shot at bubble will collect for a greater amount of damage)

Alternate:

Stunning Boom: Summons an oxidation bubble that  can pick up single target enemy and explode, anything near explosion radius gets knocked back.(Foe within the bubble gets stunned, and can not move for x amount of time) 

Cost: 20

2nd Ability:

Rusty Fix:

Causes excessive oxidation bubbles to appear on enemy armor, causing their armor to rust. Warframe is granted a limited time of over shield when the bubbles return to her. 

Alternate:

1st:

Breath Of Fresh Air: Creates a swarm of giant oxidation bubbles latch onto a foes face and lift them off of the ground sucking oxygen from within their lungs in the process. When the bubbles pop they are stunned and faint. (This skill can only hold 4-8 enemies.)

2nd:

Fire Flight: A swarm of fiery balloons(Basically Miniature Hot Air Balloons) shoot forward in a line dropping small oxygen tanks as they pass by. Giving you the opportunity to shoot those and create magnificent explosions. :3 (Can catch enemies on fire, and can kill.)

Cost: 40

3rd Ability:

Inflation:

She pumps herself with oxygen causing her to grow fat like a giant bouncy-ball, lifting her off the floor in the process. When this skill is active the player can float(or roll in midair) into the enemy causing impact damage, and knocking enemies to the ground. Smacking into a foe causes you to deflate, any one within the deflation radius gets pushed away. This can be triggered on and off.

Alternate:

1st:

Ventilation: Her pink 'Air-bag pouches' explode catching nearby enemies on fire for a short period of time.

2nd:

Powerful Blow:

Sucking up all the air she can and releases it violently at the baddies around her. (Impact Damage)

Cost: 80

4th Ability:

Vacuum Globe:

A large vacuum globe surrounds her and begins to suck up enemies inside the bubble and suffocate them. Warframe can walk around during this time to collect more enemies. (bubble can hold up to 8 foe before exploding)

Alternate:

Air Control: She creates a large oxidation bubble that seeks out targets and traps them inside. (max of 6-10 targets.)  When the bubble is shot at with an element, that element is imbuned into the bubble which deals proc damage to the enemies. It then explodes violently releasing the enemies from itself. 

(Credits for this skill idea: Genzaio)

Cost: 100

Stats:

Health 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30)

Power 150.0 (225.0 at rank 30)

Armor 65.0

Shield Capacity 95.0 (245.0 at rank 30)

Stamina 100

Polarities 1x 20px-Vazarin_Pol.svg.png 1x 20px-Madurai_Pol.svg.png

I feel Like I am coming close to getting this frame to where she should be, so I figure might as well give her, her own thread. Tell me what you think! 

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

what what what you do?

I do dont I?

i dont know do you know? 

Why I dont know why you know?

Why you know what what what what you do?

If this is referring to the so caled 'story', I will be adding more to it so it's not a bunch of questions.

If you have any insight on the frame please let me know. Instead of making jokes about the lore, why not give me ideas for the lore? Or at least keep the jokes 'semi-sweet'? :/

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

3rd power would require some really wierd animations also possibly changing her 3d model entirely, try something different.

This is an interesting concept though the powers could use some work. +1 *thumbs up*

Edit:

Suggestion for 4th skill:

She creates a large bubble, that bubble goes to seek out targets and trap them inside. (max of 8 targets.) 

When the bubble is shot at with an element, that element is imbuned into the bubble which deals proc damage to the enemies. It then explodes violently releasing the enemies from itself. 

Edited by Genzaio

3rd power would require some really wierd animations also possibly changing her 3d model entirely, try something different.

This is an interesting concept though the powers could use some work. +1 *thumbs up*

Edit:

Suggestion for 4th skill:

She creates a large bubble, that bubble goes to seek out targets and trap them inside. (max of 8 targets.) 

When the bubble is shot at with an element, that element is imbuned into the bubble which deals proc damage to the enemies. It then explodes violently releasing the enemies from itself. 

What is funny is that 4th skill you mentioned is almost exactly like what I had before, in my original topic post. I changed it because my friend said it sounded strange... 

And for the third skill, it wouldn't be to much. I mean if we compare it to Hydroid's "turn into water wave attack". All this one would do is make the frame extremely chubby and animate to extremely skinny, then to normal size. I'm pretty sure making an extra model wouldn't be to much... The design would even be simpler because of how fat she would be. I'm talking about Beach-Ball round with chibby hands and feet. :/ It sounds odd but when i get something out there it will make more sense...

I get what you are saying though, I'mma come up with a few alternate skills. Maybe change my 4th back to what I had at first.

Edit: I actually like your 4th, I decided to place it as the 4th. Thank you so much! Putting you in the credits.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sooo... Oxygen frame?

Yes :3

Edit: Note to Self: I should spend time reworking some of this stuff, it is a tad old, but lets see whet others say about it first.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

Strangely enough, I don't think anyone's thought of using that theme before. Or, at the very least, I've certainly never seen it before...

Points for uniqueness, I guess.

Well any thoughts on it how I can improve on it? I'd like to start working on this concept again. :3

Well, I don't know, is she supposed to be bubble-theme or oxygen-theme, because I think you could go either way.

Depending on which, I could give more appropriate ideas.

I'm thinking of swapping it out to be an oxygen baised frame, it sound nicer. I think it flows better.

I'm thinking of swapping it out to be an oxygen baised frame, it sound nicer. I think it flows better.

I'm kind of exhausted right now, so forgive me if these sound completely stupid, but two powers I came up with to fit the theme of Oxygen:

First, an ability which causes excessive oxidation bubbles to appear on enemy armor, causing their armor to rust. What other sort of effects this ability could have, I am uncertain, but it feels like there'd be more to it than just this.

And for an ultimate you could have her create like a large vacuum globe, effectively injuring and killing any enemy inside by suffocating them. It would probably also create deafness and increase the damage of physical weapons, as in real life when metal is not covered in an oxidized layer, it will 'cold weld' to other metal, which only occur in vacuums.

SKILL UPDATE(and some more changes...)

I'm kind of exhausted right now, so forgive me if these sound completely stupid, but two powers I came up with to fit the theme of Oxygen:

First, an ability which causes excessive oxidation bubbles to appear on enemy armor, causing their armor to rust. What other sort of effects this ability could have, I am uncertain, but it feels like there'd be more to it than just this.

And for an ultimate you could have her create like a large vacuum globe, effectively injuring and killing any enemy inside by suffocating them. It would probably also create deafness and increase the damage of physical weapons, as in real life when metal is not covered in an oxidized layer, it will 'cold weld' to other metal, which only occur in vacuums.

That first idea is brilliant. I have taken that idea and used it. :3 ..if thats okay?

Your second idea was pretty much what I had it set as before... I changed it awhile back and put it as an alternate Ability. I 're-put' it as a main skill, and changed it a tad to flow more with your words.

Thank you so much for your input! :D

UPDATED! Added names for skills, and added some new Alternate skills. 

New 2nd alternate:

Fire FlightA swarm of fiery balloons(Basically Miniature Hot Air Balloons) shoot forward in a line dropping small oxygen tanks as they pass by. Giving you the opportunity to shoot those and create magnificent explosions. :3 (Can catch enemies on fire, and can kill.)

Change on the 1st alternate under 3rd Ability:

Ventilation: Her pink 'Air-bag pouches' explode catching nearby enemies on fire for a short period of time.

New 3rd alternate:

Powerful Blow:
Sucking up all the air she can and releases it violently at the baddies around her. (Impact Damage)

More changes included in the OP. Thank you :3
Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo