Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Ui

souvrin

So reccently after aquiring a support warframe (Trinity), I decided to enable the "show player list" UI in the display options to keep track of health and shields of my party members. Its very helpful so I know when party members need to be healed. Overall, the team UI is nice, but I think one major thing that seems to be missing is an Energy bar. Me being Trinity of course, I always want to make sure  my Energy Vampire is efficient enough for the whole, as well as keeping track of the teams energy along with their health and shields. So with that being said, what are other peoples thoughts on this? Thanks

Definitely! For team oriented tactical situations, there should be a way to view your team's energy bar easily.
A) You'll know if you can call on them for specific moves and support.

B) You'll know easily if they need support (in the form of restores and Energy Vampire).

It's one of those QOL changes that I hope do make it in. With this addition, it'd probably be useful to display equipped Warframe as well.

we've all been wanting this for quite some time indeed. (well, a lot of positive support for having more of this kind of teammate information avaiable, atleast)

we all get around the issue just by spamming Energy Pulses almost constantly. can't run out of Energy if you have a constant ~+150 per second.

:s

Edited by taiiat

As someone who main Trinity, I agree on this idea. The energy counter will also benefit Nyx player since everyone will know how long can absorb be sustained and act accordingly, such as popping energy restores or killing off enemies quicker.

Here's my suggestion : The energy indicator for each of the teammate should be displayed near the "shield" counter on their HP/shield bar, maybe green number? red number = HP, blue number = shield already.