Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

just lost 4 revives, all mods, and all credits to lv55 tyl regor. would have kicked his &#!, if not for the fact, that he's faster than ash, he has stunlock (ranged) that can strike EVERY 3 seconds, and his sword deals ~500-600 dmg per hit. that's full shield and 1/2 of my hp. :) good thing i didn't need those mods, credits or revives!

Just did same one compleated it with a hek that only had 2 mods on it lvl 20. ran outa ammo but finished him with my gram that had fire on it, it stuns him. 8400 credits reward

Sweet more sentinel bling

So the paris recipe we got in that alert mission will be changed now?

- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded

ouch (though I rarely abandon the fight)

Nice update.

However, i'm waiting for an update to fix the boost provided by health & shield bonuses like Redirection. I have a lvl 30 Frost with a base of 450 shield. My Redirection mod claims to boost shields by 200%, but i only have 750 (=300 bonus) instead of 1350 (=200% bonus). I would appreciate it if either the card percentages were changed, or the math was corrected or explained to me.

Thanks

so true :/

and dont forget the part where every 5 waves higher you go in you dont get the previous 5 wave bonuses, so its like encouraging you to not go any higher so you can pick that one mod in that 5 wave reward that you wanted. and talking about ethe every 5 wave reward you can technically start a new mission after every 5 wave till you get that one rare mod since going to a higher lvl wave has no impact whatsoever on that wave 5 reward.

Nice update.

However, i'm waiting for an update to fix the boost provided by health & shield bonuses like Redirection. I have a lvl 30 Frost with a base of 450 shield. My Redirection mod claims to boost shields by 200%, but i only have 750 (=300 bonus) instead of 1350 (=200% bonus). I would appreciate it if either the card percentages were changed, or the math was corrected or explained to me.

Thanks

Boost is calculated using base amount of 150 so you have the right amount

Nice update.

Thanks

the boost is based on your BASE stat. so if you remember what your starting shields were you can figure out what bonus you get from the mods. so its:

base stat X mod + level bonuses = total

i thought even the devs made comments about running vor :(

Just because they make comments about it doesn't mean they don't see the problem with it. Frankly, I'm totally fine with all of these changes... Except two.

1. The new ToS mentioning mandatory resets worries me. Having to unlock the system again would be fairly tedious, to say nothing of what would happen to my Excalibur prime, all those ? reward BPs I've collected, my slots, etc. I know the plat would be refunded and I can only hope my Excal prime would remain, but I'd still be missing all my favorite things.

2. Abort or mission failure causing loss of what you picked up during a mission. I understand the reasoning behind it, but they already nerfed Vor farming heavily by making cronus BPs a non-guaranteed drop and making higher level missions more lucrative. This measure is overkill, and really hurts defense missions and anyone who runs into lag or ragequitters. Also solo players. I was playing a high level infested mission. Started out spy, fine. Did that, racked up a few rare mods, including freeze mods. Then it gave me a hostage rescue and just before I reached abstraction, the hostage got swarmed and wiped out. Lost all my mods and creds. :(

I do absolutely love the sentinel cosmetics, and the new grineer rifle seems to hit a sweet spot between crazy difficulty and acceptable difficulty.

...it does... nine damage? It does nine... NINE DAMAGE?!

Worst primary ever.

The speed and clip size doesn't make up for how useless that damage output is, even at low levels, never mind how it scales with mods.

Everything else about this patch is cool! Fix that gun. >.>

- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded

This will kill the coop game mechanichs: i join a match, i.e. Exta to find Frost blueprints, boss drops helmet blueprint. the host doesn't need the helmet and doesn't need the mod he dropped or he decides anyway to exit from game to gain time in system or chassis frost blueprint farming, the game changes the host but fail (it actually happens the 90% of times) and i lose everything...next time playing alone will ensure me the reward i obtain so i'll play alone.

Sorry for my english and i hope you'll find my feedback useful.

anyway..great game guys!!

let me clarify my post was not about Aborting if we chose to abort we should lose out. my gripe was with Failed missions. other users within a public game can make ME lose gear/mats/time. no one but myself should dictate if or when i lose out on gear/mats/time.

i saw alot of posts too many to quote that twisted the context of it to abort missions. aborting should be punished within Public/Group play. not so sure about solo. still 50/50 on that

either way till i see a de post commenting on this current issue public play imo is dead.

What was the 'exploit'? All i know is slide is feeling really slow now....

My dear friend you didn't know that bug crap bloody f****ing exploit...even Rhinos where beating my max rish moded loki.....

It was sprint--insta slide--insta sprint like that....possibly using gaay macros

Update 7.8.0

ADDITIONS

- New weapon: The Grineer GRAKATA assault rifle.

- New weapon: ANKYROS Tenno power gauntlets

- New Sentinel attachments including custom masks, wings, and tail pieces.

- Added up/down arrows to objectives on the minimap if objective is above or below the player's current level

FIXES

- Fixed additional cases of old accounts missing fusion cores

- Fix cases where Reach, Focus, and Continuity Mods were not affecting many Warframe abilities

O.o

New toys to play with, muhahaha.

I guess this means more fusion cores for a lot of ppl :)  And yes, finally the Warframes can get some TLC. Keep it up DE!

+1

Could you add more things to the Mastery Levels so they are actually worth getting all the affinity? Also I found a glitch where corpus and grineer will act as if you are not on sensors when you've clearly been detected. Another glitch makes Lotus never say you were detected. PLEASE FIX!