The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

ok... but - Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded - will be a waste of time when mobs disapered from the map... I hope those flying shields sentinels wont hide inside walls to been impossible to clomplete the missions that requires all mobs killed.... I had to quit at least 5 missions where some mobs disapeared.into walls...

Where is this happening? They should be fixed now.

I've had this happen twice today already. First was Hymeno on Eris, playing as Ash, after I collected the artifact, it spawned another raid mission and I encountered a locked orange door in the direction of the exit while none of the other doors were locked.

The second was on Xini on Eris, playing as Nyx. On wave 5, there was a locked orange door (in the lower area to the left when facing the way the cryopod is aligned) that the remaining enemy/enemies were behind. Other doors were open and there was no hack panel.

Both times I had no option but to quit and lose all rewards. I was also playing solo both games.

у меня не скачивается контент, почему? Вчера я играл а щас обновляется и в конце стоновиться и пишет что "некоторые обновления не могут быть скачены с нашего сервера" что это? как исправить?

You guys are posting faster then I can read ... anyway

Just did the alert in Senda and got 6300 credits, which I find decent enough

I don't like the "everything is lost on forfiet" though and that happenig after I get a multishot mod and then hostage dies or crypod get destroyed is just mean

Yup.  This is probably the worst change I have seen so far.

DE_Steve please answer us. So many people have complained about this change to failure/aborting and we've heard nothing from you either way. This has the potential to kill a lot of the fun found in doing defence missions and is a huge point of contention.

I've got to say that I personally am starting to wonder if it's worth me even playing online now. If there's the chance that I'll lose out on my rewards because of other people, I just won't bother.

Hell, I'm wondering if it's even worth playing the game at all!

Please give us some sign that you're considering the ramifications of this update. You've been doing so well in communicating with the community, it'd be a shame for you to let us down now.

(Additionally, I'd also like to ask you to try playing a Rhino in a group with a Loki with max sprint mod without wavedashing and see how fun it is. Wavedashing was a necessary exploit for many of the slower frames to feel useful or to get any kills. If you actually play the game and see how decidedly rubbish it is to be lagging behind everyone else now that you have nerfed the slide cooldown, I'm sure you'd agree that it needs a fix.)

it is kinda useless now to play defense missions online unless ur with friends because people in higher level defense maps wont go past wave 5 cuz they might lose their stuff. so im usually left to solo till wave 10 when the group could have easily made it to wave 10. this patch took alot of the fun out of the game for me. :/

This change over all is great but i can see where failed missions do to others or glytches in the game having to abort the mission there should be changes to those problems as to where a failed mission would give you your mods and creds at least, i would say realy just take out everything except for blue prints so it will still deter people from leaving mission but fair enouph for failed missions to others that are not complete jerks.

Oh look, I start a spy mission to wait for people to join. Oh LOOK! The first data terminal is right where I spawn SO NO ONE ELSE CAN JOIN ME NOW FOR THIS REACTOR BECAUSE IT THINKS I COMPLETED THE MISSION. GG DE, you dun goofed.

Edited by Synikal

Where that Dojo D:

I think it's referring to the mastery advancement location. The place where Lotus tests your skills, and if you succeed she raises your mastery level. 

Although there have been talks on the livestream about a clan dojo, but that's not implemented yet =)