Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Peeps You Want To Slap The Most Here.

LadyScootaloo

Random thread. I am excluded.

A) Peeps who keep saying snipersRbad. I'd like to remind them a Lanka/Dread can contribute 50% of the output of a team with 3 boltor primes in it.

B) Gender tenno! The "ASL" thing is bad enough, but, the alternative where you have unnecessarily proud females...

It's like female douches. (pardon my choice of words, I could not come up with a better alternative after 10 seconds)

Sort of like the feminine jocks as nerds. Not sure which part makes me want to slap these people more.

C) The ones with soft cheeks.

D) <<< sometimes.

A) Myself. For in order to judge them, I would first need to throw myself to their level and understand I am not perfect.

B) Yo mama People who insult me for my race, culture , identity, ideas etc.

C) People who are rude when I try to reason with them and support my arguments with proof. 

D)  Douchebags et al? 

E) "I'm too good for this, you are a useless motha***** and talking to you is a waste of my time. I will not engage in further discussion because you obviously are..."

F) " We all know that insert claim that may not be true / is unclear "

I want to slap noone ever. I'm an open-minded guy who understands people can be different and hard to be dealt with sometimes.

(Lvl 0 - 2 Vanilla Excals on Sechura who die every single wave do tempt me quite a bit tho')

Well, of course we wouldn't actually slap these people, I think OP just meant to say if we had the oppurtunity to do so, who would we give a slap to  hypothetically may probably sometimes

1) Them peeps that are racist to Excalibros. (That one guy that dc'd the whole squad 'cuz I'm an Excalibro) I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SLAP YOU WITH MY GALATINE, BUFFOON. >:|

2) Douchebags that don't help out newbies. I like newbies.

3) Sargas Ruk. Seriously, that guy's hell to deal with. lol.

Eeeeey, LadyScootaloo! :>

Edited by ScrimpyTulip788

I'm just tired of people making the game easy for themselves, then getting super defensive as if everything they're doing must be perfect because the game is easy... when it has nothing to do with any decisions except maxing Serration and Split Chamber.

I try to tell people how spawns work and that rushing around makes stuff stop spawning on survival.

WTF NOOB OF COURSE YOU RUN AROUND TO FIND MORE STUFF.

-> I finish 250 kills up from people using better gear and running around like crazy.

I try to tell people not to all rez the same person because the terminal will die.

WTF NOOB IT'S FASTER IF WE ALL HELP

WTF NOOB UR A TOOL WHY U NO HELP REZ? (While I'm covering the terminal.)

-> I go down, all three of them come to rez me.

-> Mission Failed.

I try to tell people to wait for the slow person on a sabotage alert.

WTF NOOB IT LIKE NEVER PULLS A TIMER

-> Mission failed.

I try to tell people how to use shield builds...

WTF NOOB SHIELDS ARE USELESS THEY SUCK

-> Suspicious shipments -> they tank one room with Ash / Valkyr -> No way to sustain

-> Rez them 8 times as Mag with a half-assesd shield build.

I try to tell people how to pick weapons based on target...

Try to tell people Fire Resist is 1 conclave point and not a "band aid" but part of their collection with it's own uses.
WTF NOOB JUST USE BOLTOR PRIME NOT IMPACT DAMAGE

-> Tactical Alert -> Everyone is on the boards saying they can't bring defense because no points...

-> Same people still don't use Fire Resist mod for 1 point..

-> Rez people all night who stand around dying in hyena fire fields firing OP guns while they type whines about how the game is dumb.

*sigh*

I wish I could slap people pretty often now that I think about it.

What does that say about me? <.<

Edited by VKhaun

• 3 weeks later...

LIST/ASSASSINATE TARGETS

1.racist people who think asians eat cat.it doesnt even look good

2.griefers not in MC that game is horrible i play trove and people grief others at least we have claims

3.trolls that are annoying me

4.people who threaten you but i know how to deal with em

5.people that are A STOOPID