Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Pump/lever Action Shotgun

Roxorium

All the shotguns in Warframe are clip-based. Every single one of them. With debatable exception of Tigris.

Where are the classic, shell-by-shell reload style shotguns, similar to SPAS-12 or M1887, I ask?

- skip to 2:20. That's what I want to see in Warframe.

Edited by Roxorium

Individual shell reload could work like it does in most games; clicking your fire button mid-reload cancels the reload and fires, with intelligent function based on how far into the next shell you are. If you just finished a shell, you will fire, if you are nearly done with a shell, you will finish loading and then fire.

• 2 weeks later...

If you really want to see this kind of weapon in Warframe, please help DE notice this thread by keeping it on the first page, and maybe throw a suggestion or two(weapon name, proposed stats etc.)!*

Imagine Rhino riding a Corpus hoverbike, wearing black leather coat, sunglasses, headshotting Grineer bad guys like a boss with a lever action shotgun, doing the flip-reload while yelling "I'll be back!"... *drools*

*Because when it comes to detailing ideas etc., I just can't. I'm terribly bad at this. I can only draw stickman for example.

Edited by Roxorium