The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove Trinity's Lobster Tail

Luxangel7

It's not a bloody tail. It's a piece of armor inspired by samurai armor.

Which unfortunately doesn't suit it or just isn't designed well. It could stand to be smaller. Just like the Frost's and Volt's 'kama', it doesn't look right and it definitely doesn't go well when he's running. 

Which unfortunately doesn't suit it or just isn't designed well. It could stand to be smaller. Just like the Frost's and Volt's 'kama', it doesn't look right and it definitely doesn't go well when he's running. 

Assuming you mean Hakama ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakama ). Personally I think they fit into the overall theme pretty well. I like the effort put in by the devs to adapt the looks into something that fits into a universe with a sci-fi theme.

Assuming you mean Hakama ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakama ). Personally I think they fit into the overall theme pretty well. I like the effort put in by the devs to adapt the looks into something that fits into a universe with a sci-fi theme.

Nah, I mean kama. Yes, I'm referring to the 'skirt' used by Mandalorians. Probably influenced just by that. Anyways, they might fit the theme (I'm fine with them but..) but they don't look right at the moment. Seem to have some sort of 'glued on' look. Can even see the models main skeleton bone directly down the middle when you sprint forward. 

Nah, I mean kama. Yes, I'm referring to the 'skirt' used by Mandalorians. Probably influenced just by that. Anyways, they might fit the theme (I'm fine with them but..) but they don't look right at the moment. Seem to have some sort of 'glued on' look. Can even see the models main skeleton bone directly down the middle when you sprint forward. 

Aaah, and then there is the Kama http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_%28weapon%29... ^^

Seems to me the issue is that some of the animations are still a bit wonky, especially for some of the more creative frames. ;) Personally I think Banshee looks rather odd when running f.e.

It's not a bloody tail. It's a piece of armor inspired by samurai armor.

Except that it looks unlike slats of armour, and more like a large clump of crusty faeces. It goes wonderfully with the spindly legs and lower back pain stance.

Dont worry guys. A better thing is coming to Trinity, Saryn, Frost and Volt.... Wait for it !

Proofpic, or didnt happen.

If he's on about what I think he is, you should already be aware of it. Seriously looking forward to it. 

Once you change the red color scheme, I find it comes off as much less lobstery. The alt helm helps draw attention away too.

I honestly like the way it all comes together and would rather not see it changed. My two cents.

Edited by TickTockMan