Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin And Arrogant Players

Duyet

OP isn't saying all Rhino users or terrible, or that terrible players always play Rhino.

It is a fact that a ton of elitist/jerk players play Rhino and treat their fellow players like crap. 

If there was some sort of 'doucheometer' that tracked statistics per Warframe, you'd find that Rhino users are well above others on the scumbag tree. 

Edited by JohnProdman

What is up with some of these Rhinos? I see so many Rhinos running past fallen comrades just because they think they don't need anyone. Why not just play solo? I see more Lokis having the decency to revive teammates with invincibility. What is up with that?

More often than not there is a trend of players doing this among other actions such as hitting lfts before team members can catch up or going so far as to blow out windows to lockdown rooms with allies inside. It's a juvenile mentality enacted by those unable to act upon their ambitions in real life thus they pass their frustrations onto others creating a pay it forward system (of a negative fashion so in this case; pay it backward) and the cycle of selfish pride demoralising the core of human decency comes ahead.

The difference is being made aware of this you can choose to be the guy with the real iron skin and not let this slow you down. Good luck in future endeavours, Tenno.

Simple solution don't go down or you could play with mate's only/solo if your not happy and don't count on other peoples help gets you no where, and in all my time playing i've never seen this rhino problem, as some people said its the person not the warframe. 

Simple solution don't go down or you could play with mate's only/solo if your not happy and don't count on other peoples help gets you no where, and in all my time playing i've never seen this rhino problem, as some people said its the person not the warframe. 

I thought this was a coop game?

If people aren't happy like some one said about the rhino playing solo take your own advice and go solo or as i said play with mate's who will pick you up and help

I dont get what ur implying , the longer you go into late game content, rhino more than most needs his teamates.

Don't no what game mode you've been playing but I've walked 1+ survivals without any help of team mates, I've got nothing against anyone point but if your not happy getting put with people who don't pick you up leave the game or find a squad that will help pretty simple solution, i pretty much run solo everyday / play with random teams and have no problem at all with any frame i use. 

Do remember that you going down is more than likely out of your own miscalculation and has nothing to do with the Rhino player, or any other player in general. Anyone coming to revive you is doing it as a courtesy, and they are not obligated to do so. 

No one is entitled to revive anyone else if they go down, but players do it because many of us are by nature social creatures. Note when I say many that does not mean all of us, which would explain the phenomenon here. 

Do remember that you going down is more than likely out of your own miscalculation and has nothing to do with the Rhino player, or any other player in general. Anyone coming to revive you is doing it as a courtesy, and they are not obligated to do so. 

No one is entitled to revive anyone else if they go down, but players do it because many of us are by nature social creatures. Note when I say many that does not mean all of us, which would explain the phenomenon here. 

Youre a total $&*^ if you dont  revive teammates

Obligaton or not

Youre a total $&*^ if you dont  revive teammates

Obligaton or not

It speaks on character but at the end of the day they are not obligated to. There is no binding agreement that states they must be a team player. I'm not endorsing their behavior, and frankly it would be better if we were all better team players, but we are in no right to force upon them to be a team player.

Top 5 reasons for not reviving your sorry &#!:

1. You were doing something you weren't supposed to be doing. Like soloing 40 minutes into a survival mission. Hallway heroing. 

2. You are just leeching. just following behind and picking up loot, not killing things, standing around afk etc. 

3. You were being annoying in chat. 

4. You brought something vastly underwhelming that doesn't contribute (like 2. but you brought a rank 0 frame to fight level 30 stuff and go down every other minute. or you are just standing there eating raptor/vay hek's damage instead of taking cover when your shields are down)

5. Other priorities. Like dunno.. defending the objective. The easiest way to lose a defense map? Go resurrect some guy who decided to get himself downed away from the pod. (refer to 1) I'd rather let you die than fail the mission. 

If none of those apply then I'll happily revive you. If I don't revive you.. there's probably a reason why.