Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja Legend Recruiting For Rail Wars! Over 90 Clans & Over 30 Rails! Active Clans Shadow, Ghost, Storm Only!

Death_Toll

Really qant to join you guys.Sadly i am not the warlord of my clan

I have posted a link below in case of issues with some members who want to join but their warlord refuses! You can join our clan ninja legend!

Link for recruiting in forums for clan only below:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/359395-ninja-legend-is-back-with-a-vengeance-no-requirements-when-recruiting-everyone-is-welcome/#entry3990785

A player once asked me what is the goal of this alliance. Why do we recruit so much? I can finally answer this on the current topic. We are here to rally all remaining clans to our cause in defending the galaxy against other greedy clans. We will not tolerate abuse from clans who raise the taxes on credits and on resources way to high! For now we cannot do much as we are missing the man power but we are growing and soon we will be coming....I have a perfect example of greed see below (this was taken today):

Screenshot:

Greedatitsfinest.jpg

Edited by Death_Toll

• 3 weeks later...

plz still be a active forum, every other alliance I've posted on I've gotten silence and your alliance looks LEGIT!

Clan name: League Of Assasins (yeah we messed up "assassins" only one s in assass so its assas)

Clan leader/representative : Poorethics (me)

Clan Tier: storm

please note, that your clan have to be independent for us to invite you guys. Which means that you can not be in another alliance, it won't even let just send an invite in the case of your guys want to leave that alliance (your clan need to leave first to get the invite). Don't worry if you guys are afraid that we won't invite you. We will invite you guys, we're looking for any clan and I happen to check this post once a day, so you'll get the invite quick.

Edited by prodavit

please note, that your clan have to be independent for us to invite you guys. Which means that you can not be in another alliance, it won't even let just send an invite in the case of your guys want to leave that alliance (your clan need to leave first to get the invite). Don't worry if you guys are afraid that we won't invite you. We will invite you guys, we're looking for any clan and I happen to check this post once a day, so you'll get the invite quick.

As prodavit mentionned, our current alliance has clans that are all working together to ensure everyone gets invited because I have given everyone the power of invite. That's corret we are all equals and not only that, when you join us you get all alliance powers as well. We also have a specialized external team in charge of notifying me when you make request on our website. They handle all the meetings online and website maintenance. Life is good on our side everyone! Join us! =D

Clan: NAMI MAIN

Clan Leader: Myself (GuyofSome), PokePlix & DogMuncher (<---- Don't ask..)

Clan Tier: Ghost (3 Members, all active. Soon to have a 4th and likely 5th. We are all friend IRL.)

Not sure if you were still looking for new Clan's or not but I liked the idea of this alliance so I figured I'd chuck in an application.

Clan: NAMI MAIN

Clan Leader: Myself (GuyofSome), PokePlix & DogMuncher (<---- Don't ask..)

Clan Tier: Ghost (3 Members, all active. Soon to have a 4th and likely 5th. We are all friend IRL.)

Not sure if you were still looking for new Clan's or not but I liked the idea of this alliance so I figured I'd chuck in an application.

We are always looking for new clans we won't stop until we reach the cap! We need man power! I sent the invite GuyofSome! You will be a fine addition to our alliance like our current new member below!

Warframe0002.jpg