Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja Legend Recruiting For Rail Wars! Over 90 Clans & Over 30 Rails! Active Clans Shadow, Ghost, Storm Only!

Death_Toll

Not just ICE but any alliance that raises their tax to 100% or anything above 50%. We have other alliances already fighting the good fight. Once we reach our quota in clan recruitment we shall also join that war to set the balance straight for all tennos across the galaxy.

Hey everyone, I would like to point out 2 things lol! Yes I have received everyone's request for the picture of Excalibur prime / stalker. Over 30 requests to be exact you all know who you are...>.<  I am sorry I am late but you will find the pictures of our alliance emblem on the frame below as you all requested. Since I am late posted 2 pictures. Thank you.

Warframe0000-1.jpg

Warframe0003.jpg

It's already at the cap we will have to slow down the recruiting process for a while since we have less then 300 spots left meaning only ghost and shadow clans can be accepted at this moment...If any clans are reading this we should know more about the official count by this Saturday. I will keep you all posted if clans above ghost can still join. Thanks

It's already at the cap we will have to slow down the recruiting process for a while since we have less then 300 spots left meaning only ghost and shadow clans can be accepted at this moment...If any clans are reading this we should know more about the official count by this Saturday. I will keep you all posted if clans above ghost can still join. Thanks

Yea today will be a bit of a long day gotta clean up the alliance once all of fhe people who are incharge if the project get online T.T

Hello Fellas, I am very much interested in joining your Alliance. Built my Clan solo from ground up to the Grandest Hall! I am very much active and like to communicate with other players 

Clan name: Xypher Academy

Leader: -XypherGhost-

Tier: Ghost clan (gonna keep it Ghost clan for now)

Thank you

Edited by -XypherGhost-

Hello, I'd like to join in an alliance.  I'm quite active and play a lot.  Currently I'm the only member in my clan, and might stay that way for some time, however, may grow in number by a few in the future, but will stay a ghost clan.  Have all research done in the dojo labs, and have created a 3 level type dojo that I'm very pleased with.  Please consider me, and thank you in advance. :)

Clan Name: Ledgends

Clan Leader: Me, Ledgendary117

Clan Tier: Ghost, 1 member