Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja Legend Recruiting For Rail Wars! Over 90 Clans & Over 30 Rails! Active Clans Shadow, Ghost, Storm Only!

Death_Toll

seems legit if you want a clan/alliance because they actually made an Ad for a clan without requirements :)

I agree with that! =)

P.S. I also forgot to mention. You may also leave me a private message within the forums, fill out the contact form on our website or even msg me directly in game for an invite to the alliance. Thanks

Edited by Death_Toll

Sorry about the delay everyone. I just read my inbox messages. I wanted to apologize to most of you as you all mentioned the picture I uploaded does not show the alliance emblem clearly. I went and got a better picture just for all of you =D. Thank you for your understanding.

Emblemcloseup.jpg

Hey everyone,

I have received many requests from many clans and I am grateful. I just want to mention one thing. Please leave your existing clan if you are in one before requesting for an invite lol. This will accelerate the process. Thank you =)

Who are wejjl2.png

A competitive clan with experienced players that help each other and search to grow.

Clan Tier?  - Moon Clan (500+ members)

Leaders - AlexCrytek ; soul69.

Our objective in Warframe? - To bring the best Youtube Montages from the entire game.

Our objective in this alliance? - Helping as much as possible in the dark sectors to become a very strong alliance.

More info about us here: 

http://warrangers.wix.com/warrangers 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/51432-recruiting-war-rangers-w-r-is-looking-for-more-active-players/

I'm looking forward to hear from you Death_Troll.

Well then I am the Master (warlord) of a clan name: sword in arms

you can see my profile name but if for some reason you can't it's prodavit

we are a max out ghost clan with a max member cap of 10, we enjoy being a ghost clan and all the benefits that comes with it

We would like to join!!

Edited by prodavit