Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja Legend Recruiting For Rail Wars! Over 90 Clans & Over 30 Rails! Active Clans Shadow, Ghost, Storm Only!

Death_Toll

Sorry SunkenGiraffe. We are very active and have more then enough clans. We have alliance meetings once a month, a pvp alliance duel event once a month, activities every week, etc...But we cannot accept your request at this time as we don't have room for any clans like moon or mountain. We are only looking for shadow, ghost and storm. The member cap only permits for those clans since we have now past 3500 members. Sorry about this but thanks for making the request to join us. =)

Sorry SunkenGiraffe. We are very active and have more then enough clans. We have alliance meetings once a month, a pvp alliance duel event once a month, activities every week, etc...But we cannot accept your request at this time as we don't have room for any clans like moon or mountain. We are only looking for shadow, ghost and storm. The member cap only permits for those clans since we have now past 3500 members. Sorry about this but thanks for making the request to join us. =)

If it helps, we're just under 120 members, so we're not a full sized mountain clan.

We'd be a strong addition to the alliance, many active members and many high level vets, myself included. 

Even if you are not a full size it will still count as a full size and  300 members spots will be taken. See below.

DERebecca

Overlord

• photo-thumb-4.png?_r=1415653133
  • Administrator
  • 4946 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

star_big.png
POPULAR

This just in:

The maximum size of an Alliance is 4000 members. What this means you can combine any tier of clan in your Alliance, but the theoretical members can never exceed 4000. You will not be able to form an Alliance with 6 Moon clans that only have 250 people in them, or any other permutation that would exceed 4000 member slots.

Previous reports of 3000 were outdated, apologies. 4000 is the correct cap for Alliances.

clan name- Forgotten Gods

warlord - Patkin

Shadow clan

im onli active mostli  and i understand if we cant join the alliance do to Cap etc

PS sorry for eny grammar mistakes  and id be gratefull if you tell me if we can join or not since if not il look for another Alliance

Edited by Patkin

Clan Name: Future Assassins

Clan Leader: gicioks (it's me lol)

Clan Tier: Shadow

Active members: 5 to 10 (for now)

Our goal in WF: To free the solar system from all those GREEDY MILK clans with their high taxes >.>

Our Goal in this alliances: To help in the Dark Sectors as much as possible and simply help eachother ^^

P.S. Our clan is growing fast and recruiting active members (and kicking those lazy ones who are inactive for like year or so).

Looking forward to your alliance! ^^

Edited by gicioks

All invites have been sent. Also, to all the new clan warlords please refrain for asking for in game meetings as my time zone is probably way off lol! You can message me in the forum via private inbox message. I will be happy to answer any questions you all may have. Thanks

Clan name: LiVe

Clan Leader: Me (Xandia)

Clan Tier: Ghost. (Shadow now, as of the 24th)

There are currently 5 of us, (all active) we are wanting to join an alliance. Also those people who have 100% tax rate are annoying .-. Looking forward to stopping their abuse.

Edited by Xandia

clan name -

Reliquias tou Quella

CLAN  MOTTO:[ clan is not dertermine  by  people , but by who  you  fight for and who will fight with you ]

clan leader -  blackflower168

Clan Tier- shadow clan _ 25 member (  for now ) max 30 

but  now our clan  is  having an own  alliance and if  it is  not continue to be active, so  we might  join your alliance 

i do hope  there is enough  space for  30 alliance-mate  

looking forward to join your alliance and do  to  hear from you soon 

-written by   

blackflower168 (+8gmt)

Edited by blackflower168

Clan name : Karazhan Chess Team

Clan Leaders Bulldozzer3 (me) and JadeJester

Clan Rank : Ghost Clan 

We are a pretty new clan looking to join an alliance mostly all friends that play multiple game 

we look forward to hearing back from you feel free to message me in game 

Edited by Bulldozzer3