Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage Nerf

Epicness500

I think that nerfing the damage is the worst choice that DE has ever made, followed closely by the parkour nerf (slingshot from running along the wall). These people that complained "these weapons are too good" or "they one shot me too easily" are the people that suffered. Now conclave has gone from everyone being able to have a go at beating each other to only the people who practice for more than 200 hours in conclave and who have the very powerful weapons with the best mods attached. Even though I have never seen DE remove a nerf i think that the damage and the parkour should be the first.

Edited by Epicness500

Agreed, this has been said a number of times by many people including myself. Sadly DE has still done nothing to reverse their nerf. :(

Parkour nerf? You mean the removal of the endless wall run exploit right? That will never be undone, as it was a bug.

I think he was talking about the wall run sling shot, which was also a bug but was one of the few good bugs in this game.

Yep, the only thing the damage nerf did, was narrow the options for high-level PvP. And it made even harder for newbies to kill experienced PvP players, instead of making the newbies more resistant - which seemed to be the intention of the nerf.

Parkour nerf? You mean the removal of the endless wall run exploit right? That will never be undone, as it was a bug.

No, he meant the parkour slingshot nerf.