Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] Station Delta

Kasumi-

OOC:

(OOC: Random interjection - It could be in the Kuiper Belt, behind Pluto, meaning that it would have an asteroid field protecting it... maybe... Random Interjection done, I might shift my some of my characters to here at some point... One sooner than later...)

That may be slightly dangerous to place a frequently-visited station within an asteroid field (the station itself would have protection measures, of course, but ships trying to get in and out would be slightly frustrated [all those turns and twists to avoid the asteroids])

(OOC: Just a thought... otherwise it`d draw a lot of attention, and asteroid fields are never that dense. A Grineer Galleon would need to maneuver a bit, but a Liset could go through like a needle through fabric.... Anyways - that`s up to the OP... And now: Enter Valyria)

A Jet-black Liset flew towards the station.

"This is St-... Tenno Valyria, hailing Station Delta. Requesting permission to land." A Saryn said. 

She got up and went back into her Liset, while waiting for an answer. She went up to a mirror that was placed near her armory, and checked her make-up before taking her helmet. Her auburn hair hung free, and she shook it, smiling at her reflection. Then she put her helmet on, and headed to the console. She checked the news listing, and her personal inbox.

"Ah, four more marks... Might need to delegate them to someone... These seem too easy..." She mumbled, transferring two messages to someone else, and leaving the two other ones for her to later decide.

Then she sat down, and stared at the station, through her Liset`s front panel.

"Wait, ", Zephyr voiced out to Elog as he was ready to disembark, "first off, we'll need different names. Don't want anyone breathing down our necks to collect the bounty set on us.". 

"And what do you have in mind?", Elog asked, stopping what he was doing. 

"I'll be called Mary, and you'll be called Terry, ", Zephyr gave out the false names, uncontrollably grinning as she said so, "how's that sound?". 

Elog thought about it for a moment, and his first reaction was: 

Whoever made these to be names in the first place should be shot.

Then, he sighed, as he knew he cannot make a better false name as Zephyr's ("Not that it's good anyways... she's a good sweet talker, but never at the names.", he thought), and said, "Alright. Fine. Do you want to go now, Mary?". The last word rolled off his tongue rather awkwardly and clumsily, but he convinced himself that it will smooth out in time. 

"Sure, Terry.", Zephyr replied, then they headed down off the ship, and saw a rather serious-looking security booth at the only path to within the station. 

"Looks like we may have to announce our ship's arrival, ", Elog uttered out loud for her to hear, "in fact, just wait for a moment. I'll pack all the Prime equipment parts into a box, then I'll bring it while you go off and sign whatever they need us to sign.". 

"Alright.", Zephyr nodded, then waited outside Elog's Liset while he went back inside to move all the Prime equipment parts into the second metallic box, the one that they filled during their second trip in the Orokin Derelict ship.

A state-of-the-art small, one man all purpose stealth vessel flew towards the station at great speeds. The ship decloaked and deactivated it's stealth measures once it grew very near to the station, immediately establishing a comm-link to the station once the jammers in the ship had shut off.

A nervous voice spoke out, female.

"He-hello, Station Delta? Th-this is Filitous, um, asking permission to dock."

A Liset moved towards the station. The Liset was an ancient model, dating back to orokin times. Even though the Liset had undergone several restoration attempts, it had never returned to it's full, ancient glory. The Liset looked obviously Orokin, sporting gold and silver gleams and intricate designs. The Liset was larger than a standard Tenno model but lacked the drop pod, instead going for a ramp and landing gear.

The operator of the ship assembled a comm-link with the station, which was instantly filled with the excited, background shouts of a small child. "APPLE APPLE APPLE!"

An adult voice spoke out over the shouts, belonging to a male, "Hello, Station Delta, this I-" The male voice cut off as the child's shouts grew louder and quicker. when the voice spoke again, it was a obviously not directed at the person on the other end of the line. The voice spoke with mock exaspheration. "Mariiiiiaaaaa, can you quiet down pleeeaaassseee? For meee?"

The childs shouts dumbed down to excited, audible giggles. When the male spoke again, it was directed back to the man on the other side of the comm-link, speaking in a formal tone of voice again, although the smile of triumph was very evident in his voice.

"I'm very sorry about that. This is Embrac, requesting permission to dock."

(OOC: I actually realised that I would want to put two of my characters in this thread. They come in separately and are not together or anything.

Also, the amount of time I spent trying to come up with a single name... too long.)

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

"Wait, ", Zephyr voiced out to Elog as he was ready to disembark, "first off, we'll need different names. Don't want anyone breathing down our necks to collect the bounty set on us.". 

"And what do you have in mind?", Elog asked, stopping what he was doing. 

"I'll be called Mary, and you'll be called Terry, ", Zephyr gave out the false names, uncontrollably grinning as she said so, "how's that sound?". 

Elog thought about it for a moment, and his first reaction was: 

Whoever made these to be names in the first place should be shot.

Then, he sighed, as he knew he cannot make a better false name as Zephyr's ("Not that it's good anyways... she's a good sweet talker, but never at the names.", he thought), and said, "Alright. Fine. Do you want to go now, Mary?". The last word rolled off his tongue rather awkwardly and clumsily, but he convinced himself that it will smooth out in time. 

"Sure, Terry.", Zephyr replied, then they headed down off the ship, and saw a rather serious-looking security booth at the only path to within the station. 

"Looks like we may have to announce our ship's arrival, ", Elog uttered out loud for her to hear, "in fact, just wait for a moment. I'll pack all the Prime equipment parts into a box, then I'll bring it while you go off and sign whatever they need us to sign.". 

"Alright.", Zephyr nodded, then waited outside Elog's Liset while he went back inside to move all the Prime equipment parts into the second metallic box, the one that they filled during their second trip in the Orokin Derelict ship.

A receptionist waves the Zephyr over to his desk.

"Is that your ship that just landed? I can't find the radio logs from your ship contacting the station. Damn thing must have broken again." he says.

"Eh, not important. Here are the forms to register your ship with the station. For the name you can do one of two things: Write the ship name, or describe the ship exterior. You will also need to list your name and the names of anyone else on the ship. Oh, and you might need this." he uploads a holographic map to Zephyr's warframe. "This is the map of the station. It has 5 five districts, all listed in the key in the corner of the map. As you enter a new sector, the map will zoom in on that sector to reveal a local map of the area. If you need anything else, feel free to ask."

Edited by Kaiczar

"So, what do we want to pick?", Zephyr said to Elog as he hauled the box full of Prime equipment parts, levitating it with his kinetic module. 

"Just write out the ship exterior, ", Elog replied, "much less hassle.". 

"Alright.", she replied, then quickly wrote down the shape of Elog's Liset, which was really nothing of note except that it is another normal Liset. Then, she wrote down the fake names of herself and Elog, completing it. She handed back the forms to the receptionist, saying, "Everything's in order.". 

A state-of-the-art small, one man all purpose stealth vessel flew towards the station at great speeds. The ship decloaked and deactivated it's stealth measures once it grew very near to the station, immediately establishing a comm-link to the station once the jammers in the ship had shut off.

A nervous voice spoke out.

"He-hello, Station Delta? Th-this is Filitous, um, asking permission to dock."

A Liset moved towards the station. The Liset was an ancient model, dating back to orokin times. Even though the Liset had undergone several restoration attempts, it had never returned to it's full, ancient glory. The Liset looked obviously Orokin, sporting gold and silver gleams and intricate designs. The Liset was larger than a standard Tenno model but lacked the drop pod, instead going for a ramp and landing gear.

The operator of the ship assembled a comm-link with the station, which was instantly filled with the excited, background shouts of a small child. "APPLE APPLE APPLE!"

An adult voice spoke out over the shouts, belonging to a male, "Hello, Station Delta, this I-" The male voice cut off as the child's shouts grew louder and quicker. when the voice spoke again, it was a obviously not directed at the person on the other end of the line. The voice spoke with mock exaspheration. "Mariiiiiaaaaa, can you quiet down pleeeaaassseee? For meee?"

The childs shouts dumbed down to excited, audible giggles. When the male spoke again, it was directed back to the man on the other side of the comm-link, speaking in a formal tone of voice again, although the smile of triumph was very evident in his voice.

"I'm very sorry about that. This is Embrac, requesting permission to dock."

(OOC: I actually realised that I would want to put two of my characters in this thread. They come in separately and are not together or anything.

Also, the amount of time I spent trying to come up with a single name... too long.)

((I feel ya, took me quite a while to come up with the names of my characters in another RP thread. Ended settling for using a portion of my username for one.))

"Uh...this is Station Delta hangar bay. You are permitted to land in hangar 6, landing pad 12."

A platform extents from the station, making itself obvious to Filitous as it stated flashing and glowing. This was used to indicate where his landing zone would be.

"Please proceed to the nearest reception area once you have landed to register your ship."

The Station Delta hangar bay control repeated the instructions to Embrac. "Proceed to hangar 3, landing pad 51." he says

Edited by Kaiczar

"So, what do we want to pick?", Zephyr said to Elog as he hauled the box full of Prime equipment parts, levitating it with his kinetic module. 

"Just write out the ship exterior, ", Elog replied, "much less hassle.". 

"Alright.", she replied, then quickly wrote down the shape of Elog's Liset, which was really nothing of note except that it is another normal Liset. Then, she wrote down the fake names of herself and Elog, completing it. She handed back the forms to the receptionist, saying, "Everything's in order.". 

"Excellent. Welcome to the station." the receptionist says. "Enjoy your stay."

(OOC: Just a thought... otherwise it`d draw a lot of attention, and asteroid fields are never that dense. A Grineer Galleon would need to maneuver a bit, but a Liset could go through like a needle through fabric.... Anyways - that`s up to the OP... And now: Enter Valyria)

A Jet-black Liset flew towards the station.

"This is St-... Tenno Valyria, hailing Station Delta. Requesting permission to land." A Saryn said. 

She got up and went back into her Liset, while waiting for an answer. She went up to a mirror that was placed near her armory, and checked her make-up before taking her helmet. Her auburn hair hung free, and she shook it, smiling at her reflection. Then she put her helmet on, and headed to the console. She checked the news listing, and her personal inbox.

"Ah, four more marks... Might need to delegate them to someone... These seem too easy..." She mumbled, transferring two messages to someone else, and leaving the two other ones for her to later decide.

Then she sat down, and stared at the station, through her Liset`s front panel.

"Permission granted, Tenno. Please proceed to hangar 6, landing pad 13. Once you land, you'll need to find a receptionist to register your ship with."

"Th-thank you"

Filitous guided her ship into the hanger bay, quickly as if she were in a hurry to enter. She breathed a sigh of relief as the landing pad brings her inside of the station, breathing a sigh of relief as her paranoia slowly subsides. She made sure all of her clothing was in it's rightful place, checked all of the systems on her ship and exited via a ramp at the back of her ship, being extra cautious to make sure it was locked up properly afterwards.

Although her feeling of impending danger had subsided, she was still very nervous, repeatedly glancing side to side, and tensing up whenever she found someone looking at her, whether it were Grineer, Tenno or even her fellow Corpus. She made her way to the nearest reception.

(OOC: Her appearance

She wore a red, worn and dirty wolly jumper that covered her neck, flat chest and arms, worn leather gloves, blue jeans that seemed too big for her, hanging loosely around her legs with the ends tucked into the brand new looking Corpus combat botts that she wore, a belt keeping the jeans from falling off.

The small amount of skin she showed, only available on her head and face, was of an extreme pale. Her features were soft and delicate. She had glowing blue eyes and golden hair slightly longer than shoulder length

Also, don't forget about Embrac :P)

"I have to say, this is a nice place.", Elog admitted, his tone slightly dreamy. 

The place was, for lack of a better word, huge. Lots of buildings were on the street (if it is called as such), selling various wares and services, as well as people and families living in the upper floors, or in standalone houses. There are a few vegetation around here, but mainly in the parks, and various humans of differing factions can be seen here, from Grineer clones, to Corpus merchants, and to Tenno guards. There also seems to be an artificial sky, with artificial weather too, and currently, it is having a slight overcast, but 'sunlight' still shone through the holes of the cloud cover. 

Then, Elog cleared his throat, bringing him back down to earth, and said, "But anyways, where do we sell those?". 

"Let's see...", Zephyr said, opening up the map, "well, there's a market sector, which could be our best bet.".

"Then we'll go there.", Elog replied, and the duo went on their way towards the market sector, not knowing that in here, there may be a few Tenno who would have known them and their crimes. And so, while they were walking towards there, Elog tried to ask a question to her, "Zeph...". He was so accustomed to calling her real name, that he momentarily forgot to call her by her fake name.

Zephyr quickly shushed him, then looked around a bit before whispering, "[size=2]You want us to get caught? If not, try to remember the names I gave you![/size]".

"Hangar 6... Okay, got it..." Valyria said.

"Got it, Vaz?" She asked her cephalon.

"Yes madame. A question. Why did you refer to yourself as Tenno...? You--"

"Vaz, you sometime`s are a bit dull... No more questions... Let`s land, and see what we can get... I promise I`ll bring back some soothing music for you..." Valyria interrupted the cephalon, but her voice was soft.

---

Once the ship landed, Valyria went down the ramp and approached a receptionist.

"So how does this work out? I need to fill some papers or what?" She asked the person, and her voice was a bit brash and impatient now.

Filitous arrived at the reception area, but saw that someone was already there. She positioned herself behind Vaz, putting a bit of distance between the two. She put her hands in her pockets and moved her head around to check her surroundings.

(OOC: I'm going to assume that they both end up in the same reception area because they both landed in Hanger 6)

"Th-thank you"

Filitous guided her ship into the hanger bay, quickly as if she were in a hurry to enter. She breathed a sigh of relief as the landing pad brings her inside of the station, breathing a sigh of relief as her paranoia slowly subsides. She made sure all of her clothing was in it's rightful place, checked all of the systems on her ship and exited via a ramp at the back of her ship, being extra cautious to make sure it was locked up properly afterwards.

Although her feeling of impending danger had subsided, she was still very nervous, repeatedly glancing side to side, and tensing up whenever she found someone looking at her, whether it were Grineer, Tenno or even her fellow Corpus. She made her way to the nearest reception.

(OOC: Her appearance

She wore a red, worn and dirty wolly jumper that covered her neck, flat chest and arms, worn leather gloves, blue jeans that seemed too big for her, hanging loosely around her legs with the ends tucked into the brand new looking Corpus combat botts that she wore, a belt keeping the jeans from falling off.

The small amount of skin she showed, only available on her head and face, was of an extreme pale. Her features were soft and delicate. She had glowing blue eyes and golden hair slightly longer than shoulder length

Also, don't forget about Embrac :P)

((I haven't forgotten Embrac.))

"Welcome to Station Delta hangar bay. Please report to the nearest reception area to register your ship." says a robotic voice from the intercom.

Filitous arrived at the reception area, but saw that someone was already there. She positioned herself behind Vaz, putting a bit of distance between the two. She put her hands in her pockets and moved her head around to check her surroundings.

(OOC: I'm going to assume that they both end up in the same reception area because they both landed in Hanger 6)

(( I'd say so, since I think I gave one of you pad 13 and the other pad 14 or something like that))

"Hangar 6... Okay, got it..." Valyria said.

"Got it, Vaz?" She asked her cephalon.

"Yes madame. A question. Why did you refer to yourself as Tenno...? You--"

"Vaz, you sometime`s are a bit dull... No more questions... Let`s land, and see what we can get... I promise I`ll bring back some soothing music for you..." Valyria interrupted the cephalon, but her voice was soft.

---

Once the ship landed, Valyria went down the ramp and approached a receptionist.

"So how does this work out? I need to fill some papers or what?" She asked the person, and her voice was a bit brash and impatient now.

"Yes, here. Fill out these papers, including ship name or ship appearance. Also be sure to put down your name and those of any passengers. Here is a map of the station. It has 5 different districts, and as you enter one the map will zoom in on it and open a local map."

"[size=2]Well, I'm sorry for that, [/size]", Elog replied nonchalantly, "[size=2]but next time, pick a better name for the both of us. I mean, who the hell would name themselves Terry now?[/size]". 

As if on cue, two workers who were going home, were walking towards them and were chatting to each other, and one said, "Hey Terry, you think this'll be an uneventful night again?". 

"I hope so.", the worker named Terry laughed, and the two workers continued on with their path, leaving Elog and Zephyr alone. 

"...Well, that was... something...", Elog said, dumbfounded, and Zephyr laughed at his sudden change in tone, before continuing to lead him to the market sector. 

"Well, I'm sorry for that, ", Elog replied nonchalantly, "but next time, pick a better name for the both of us. I mean, who the hell would name themselves Terry now?". 

As if on cue, two workers who were going home, were walking towards them and were chatting to each other, and one said, "Hey Terry, you think this'll be an uneventful night again?". 

"I hope so.", the worker named Terry laughed, and the two workers continued on with their path, leaving Elog and Zephyr alone. 

"...Well, that was... something...", Elog said, dumbfounded, and Zephyr laughed at his sudden change in tone, before continuing to lead him to the market sector. 

The market sector was filled with Tenno, Grineer, and Corpus market stalls and buildings. The area was always highly active, with there always being a flood of people buying and selling. It was not uncommon for Tenno to be selling Prime equipment in the area, as the station was quite close to the Void.

((I like the way you described the station in your previous post. Mind if I add it to the overview of the station on the first page?))

A transmission came in from an unknown caller. "Requesting to land our ship." The quiet voice said. "We mean no harm..."

"Alright. Permission granted. Please proceed to hangar bay 7, landing pad 1. Make sure to check your ship in with a receptionist near the hangars."

((You missed this.))

((So I noticed. Sorry about that.))

Embrac landed his ship in the hanger, opening the ramp afterwards. A little girl, around the age of five, immediately shot out of the ship, taking in the new surroundings. she had a black ponytail, and green eyes. After her came a Black and White Loki Prime sporting a Swindle helmet. When he was only half way down the ramp, the little girl sprinted off towards what looked to be the hanger exit. Embrac sighed, and called out to her.

"Maria, come on, we have to go sign ourselves off at the reception."

The girl looked back, but continued running, giggling uncontrollably.

Embrac put his hands to his side, sporting a mock stern voice.

"Maria! Come back this instant or I'll be forced to come after you."

To this Maria stopped running, turned full circle, and stuck her tongue out at him before continuing her running and giggling

"Alright" Embrac began running after her, but made a mock show of not being able to catch up. To this, the girl turned around again and stopped, laughing at Embrac. moments later, however, Embrac broke into a full sprint, catching up to the child in a timeframe that only allowed her to squeal and turn before being scoped up. He slung the child under his arm, wagging his finger at her while heading towards the reception area. "Naughty, naughty naughty naughty." the girl merely giggled.

He moved the girl to a position that let her head rest on his shoulders and her arms wrap around her neck, allowing her to see the station.

Embrac moved to the nearest reception area.

(OOC: You didn't specify which hanger Embrac is at, so would he be at the one with Vaz and Fili or at a different one? I just want to know for sure, since I don't want to mess anything up in your thread or anything.)

(OOC: Ok, I just wanted to be sure since you didn't post for him earlier. My apologies)

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

(OOC: Vaz is the cephalon, Valyria is the only one on that ship that actually can move about the station, also - my pad was 13)

"Ok... Well let`s see here, Ship`s a Jet-black Liset, named Vaz. I`d prefer if no one touches him, or there will be hell to pay. And I`m Valyria. A Saryn, as you can see... Looks like that`s it!" Valyria said, while filling out the form.

She took the map, and headed towards the entrance in the station proper, looking at the map attentively.

(OOC: And now I`m off for a while, so avoid asking Valyria much, since she`s too busy going through the map. Also she has a rather short fuse...)

Edited by Psychotoxin