Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level Up After Forma Or New Stuff

xventriloquist

Question

9 answers to this question

I much prefer a Grineer MD for leveling; Kappa on Sedna and then Kiste on Ceres as the effectiveness of the weapons/frames goes up.

Infested just keep getting hammered with XP reductions. Lessers are like 1/2-1/3rd of the XP of a lesser Grineer unit of the same level range, and Ancients are about the same, 1/3-1/2 the xp value of a Gunner/Bombard/Napalm. And then there's stealth nerfs, like the hard limit and reduction to the number of Ancients that can spawn at one time.

Really the only value you're getting from running Dark Sectors are that Infested are easy to kill, and when you stay for a long(ish) time the spawn rate of leaders goes up (and those are worth a nice chunk of XP).

I'd guess you'd have to be in a DS for a long while before it would catch up XP wise, and by then the scaling level of enemies would make kill rate go down (as enemy health increases).

Edited by Darzk

I'd guess you'd have to be in a DS for a long while before it would catch up XP wise, and by then the scaling level of enemies would make kill rate go down (as enemy health increases).

seems about the same to me. I can only get worthy exp by the 15th wave/minute no matter what the faction is. I don't get much at 1/5/10 wave, or minute mark. Once its at 15 I know I got levels. After that its like a flood of levels opened up. Infested just generally easier to kill because they come to you which is ideal for rapid leveling of melee weapons.

Ihmo Kiste is much better than DS. I equip only one weapon (the on i want to level up) and go without an axp boost 3-4, 5 at max, timesto Kiste an the weapon is 30. takes only one to one and a half hours and you have the luxury to mod your weapon after each round for more fun.