Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Much Credits?!

eXileris

I know the recent credit buff is very nice. However, I find that it is too much credits and the game will be burned through much faster in this linear game. I think the credits should be toned down a bit but more than the amount earned before.

As of now the credits earned have been doubled to the point it is faster than the previous Cronus farming.

When they don't buff the credits, people complain that higher level missions don't reward enough, and/or you are bored of your Cronus farming. 

When they buff the credits, people complain that the higher level missions give too much, and would like to go back to Cronus farming since the credit buff is o/p. 

WTF?

Just want to let you know. Upgrading a mod to full its potential can cost at least 50,000. Mods like Serration, Redirection will take even more (probably like 200k)

Right and?

Save your money, do it slowly.

Plus you dont even need your mods to "full potential" to go through the game.

I know the recent credit buff is very nice. However, I find that it is too much credits and the game will be burned through much faster in this linear game. I think the credits should be toned down a bit but more than the amount earned before.

As of now the credits earned have been doubled to the point it is faster than the previous Cronus farming.

So... if I understand you right, you'd actually prefer to run Vor over and over and over and over again for cash, instead of being able to get the same amount of cash or more from another mission by spending a little more time?

I'm asking honestly - would you mind explaining your reasoning here?  I'm really not understanding the issue.

Right and?

Save your money, do it slowly.

Plus you dont even need your mods to "full potential" to go through the game.

Yeah, easy for you to say when you have like ten million credits saved up. For everyone else who doesn't? I guess it's too bad for them.

Yeah, easy for you to say when you have like ten million credits saved up. For everyone else who doesn't? I guess it's too bad for them.

...I must be missing something here.  Please explain this to me - how is getting more credits per mission now "too bad" for everyone?

...I must be missing something here.  Please explain this to me - how is getting more credits per mission now "too bad" for everyone?

Mak_Gohae here is apparently agreeing that credit gain needs to be nerfed, since 'spending all the credits' is the problem. I'm saying that his attitude is basically "f**k you, I got mine", which is as repulsive in a videogame as it is in real life. Doubly so because in real life if you've made that much money you probably have provided some benefit to a ton of people, however self-servingly.

Mak_Gohae here is apparently agreeing that credit gain needs to be nerfed, since 'spending all the credits' is the problem. I'm saying that his attitude is basically "f**k you, I got mine", which is as repulsive in a videogame as it is in real life. Doubly so because in real life if you've made that much money you probably have provided some benefit to a ton of people, however self-servingly.

Ah - thank you for the explanation. 

However, I find that it is too much credits and the game will be burned through much faster in this linear game.

That makes sense, but only if you don't think.

Clear results of excessive Cronus grinding perhaps?

Edited by OMNIEXITIUM

I couldn't agree more with the OP, I am in dire need of credits its the only thing holding back the building of 3 of my warframes, but I am concerned that this buff is to large, prices need to go up 10-15% or the income rate needs to go down... Or they need to add in a new credit sink (please please don't make us repair if we die....).

It would of taken me at my old rate of income 2-3 days to get the credits I needed, that is without the Vor farming runs, Id rather not mess up my completion history. Now I am 3 hours in and already bought the ash blueprint and started the building and I had 2,300 credits when I logged in to start playing.

Though now with the new credit rates I might consider buying consumables where I didn't before....

And where did you come up with this idea?

Hmm I don't know, maybe the fact that I know you were active throughout all the easy money times? It's awfully convenient someone who's logged tons of hours during the Easy Money days of Warframe conveniently starts getting angry about making money fast when they already have enough money for the next ten years and other people don't.

Just want to let you know. Upgrading a mod to full its potential can cost at least 50,000. Mods like Serration, Redirection will take even more (probably like 200k)

pretty close . 50k for the 5 rank ones. but it DOUBLES every extra rank so 10 rank ones like redirection are 100k for rank 6, 200k for 7, 400k for 8, 800k for rank 9. wait that doesnt seem right...

300 creds(common)*1024= 307200.  for the last level (X whatever multiplier for mods that arent same). I just checked with fusion cores only and total cost for redirection 0->10 = 183 cores + 439050 credits

good thing there arent any 10 rank rare mods yet...

Hmm I don't know, maybe the fact that I know you were active throughout all the easy money times? It's awfully convenient someone who's logged tons of hours during the Easy Money days of Warframe conveniently starts getting angry about making money fast when they already have enough money for the next ten years and other people don't.

LOL! I never had millions of dollars ever. In fact, the most amount of money i ever had in this game was when i went for the Shade BP that cost 100k and i acquired through doing normal alerts, selling some spare BPs, and doing defense missions.

I've been saying how easy its to make cash ever since i tried for my Shade. 

And im pretty sure you were in that thread where i mentioned getting my Shade in a couple of days.

I have like 21k NOW .... you want a pic as proof? Im running normals mission not selling anything to see how fast it is to get cash to build the new two weapons. And so far i got the two BPs and i had enough for the BRAKATA! But since it requires 500 Alloy i started upgrading my Ash ability mods which i was running Blade Storm and Teleport at 0 rank up until a few minutes ago when i rank BS to 2.

Edited by Mak_Gohae