The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Forum Commands

Brandr_

Question

Ever since I started using the forums I've seen tons of people going around posting replies in blue boxes, putting up gifs or pictures, and hiding replies inside of spoiler boxes.

For the longest time I've tried to figure out how people do this, but I can't find a single thread that details the methods of doing this.

So fellow Tenno, I ask you: How do I do that stuff?

8 answers to this question

Ever since I started using the forums I've seen tons of people going around posting replies in blue boxes, putting up gifs or pictures, and hiding replies inside of spoiler boxes.

For the longest time I've tried to figure out how people do this, but I can't find a single thread that details the methods of doing this.

So fellow Tenno, I ask you: How do I do that stuff?

This is with the quote button down in the lower right of a post

[*spoiler]<use this before the text inside the spoiler, use this after the text has ended >[*/spoiler]

(remove *)

I'll try to find that on topic about this stuff, give me 2 sec

EDIThttps://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39065-guide-how-to-use-bb-code-in-the-forums/?hl=bbcode

Edited by Adaptor-Face

While Adaptor-Face linked a good guide on the forums for using bb code, here is the official page on the Warframe forums for the bb code commands that can be used.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends&do=bbcode

Bookmark that link and you will always have a reference when you want to use bb code in the forums here.