Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armor?

FluxCore

Question

9 answers to this question

Yes, it does. Here's the graph.

700px-WarframeEffHealthCompare.png

If you're fighting very high level enemies, you will get messed up even with high armor. Just be aware of that.

Edit: AFAIK Valkyr + steel fiber gives around 80% damage mitigation

Edited by vaugahn

hmm, well thanks for the graph, that was kinda neat.  It just seems even at lower levels her health just peels off too fast, i try not to be in hysteria all the time, but i do run mostly mele on her so i take alot of hits for sure, just seems with my armor mod at 90% she would be a bit beefier

Nothing worth while, really you should run a redirection with max recharge instead.

On a Valkyr?

Yup I've my Steel Fiber also two from the top and the enemies still chew through your healt like nothing.

I've been running a +102% power strength Warcry build and they still hurt so bad after level 25 or so. If it wasn't for Quick Thinking+Rage+melee with Life Strike I'd die in a blink.

And then, I am running an stamina build for my Loki Prime with just quick thinking + rage and can almost replicate the things my valkyr can do. Granted she lasts like 15 to 20 seconds more but I'd expect an even larger difference.

hmm, well thanks for the graph, that was kinda neat.  It just seems even at lower levels her health just peels off too fast, i try not to be in hysteria all the time, but i do run mostly mele on her so i take alot of hits for sure, just seems with my armor mod at 90% she would be a bit beefier

if you run melee, try blocking more, to avoid damage. Or use life strike on your weapon, it restores your health when you channel your weapon

also, correct me if i'm wrong, but puncture based weapons ignore a % of your armor afaik, so armor feels weak against those

if you run melee, try blocking more, to avoid damage. Or use life strike on your weapon, it restores your health when you channel your weapon

also, correct me if i'm wrong, but puncture based weapons ignore a % of your armor afaik, so armor feels weak against those

Well im sure the lifestirke mod would make a big difference if i could ever get the darn thing, and ofc i use block lol