Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] How To Level Up Your Weapons (Really Fast).

CephalonShy

Question

16 answers to this question

theres an even better way. basically do the same thing in the vid, but just use vaubaun with vortex build and also carry a couple energy restores. join a random group in sechura, ideally leave at wave 15 to get your gun ready to have mods put on. try to put a low to medium ranked mod with punchthrough so you get more kills, and more kills means more bonus exp. once it's around lvl 16-18, and with catalyst, you can probably stay at sechura for 20-25 waves depending on what gun it is. then it should be near maxed.

theres an even better way. basically do the same thing in the vid, but just use vaubaun with vortex build and also carry a couple energy restores. join a random group in sechura, ideally leave at wave 15 to get your gun ready to have mods put on. try to put a low to medium ranked mod with punchthrough so you get more kills, and more kills means more bonus exp. once it's around lvl 16-18, and with catalyst, you can probably stay at sechura for 20-25 waves depending on what gun it is. then it should be near maxed.

True. Also, you can use speed nova build in infested defence missions.

I bet it tells you to get boosters. Yep. Remember kids: Pugs don't like it when pugs leech xp with level 1 weapons on pluto.

Eh, i can hold my own with lvl 1 guns just fine, and with nice control frame ya not gonna be useless at all. Look at score at the end of my vid, 20% damage dealt is decent enough.

Edited by MaxFable

I bet it tells you to get boosters. Yep. Remember kids: Pugs don't like it when pugs leech xp with level 1 weapons on pluto.

Idk I'm pretty forgiving when I see it because I do it too.  The only reason I'm running dark sectors is for leveling things usually so when I'm close to 30 and can carry a group I'm happy to do so because typically others are happy to carry me when I'm under level 10.

you get more exp if your team mates get the kill so if u stay for 30 waves that's a maxed weapon if their all killing with the primary

You should've added to make sure you're a warframe that can either explode all the things or CC all the things, because being a deadweight is not fun for the rest of the team.

It goes without saying.

That said, i bet i could carry 3 noobs till like wave 30 on pluto quite easily. Warframe, unfortunately, has issues with difficulty curve :(

Edited by MaxFable