Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"de Vault" (Things You Can't Get, Third Part Or Ps4 Exclusives Not Included)

Grimm

if i missed anything say it below and i'l add it to the list

Melee:

Ether Daggers

Machete

Machete Wraith

Prova Vandal

Sheev

Secondary:

Dex Furis

Lato Vandal

Wraith Twin Vipers

Primary:

Strun Wraith

Snipetron

Snipetron Vandal

Latron Wraith

Braton Vandal

Gorgon Wraith

Cosmetic:

Targis Prime (soon)

Misa Prime

Noru Prime

Excalibur Proto-Armor(back soon?)

Spearmint Scythe

Polar Glaxion

Daman Prime

Vala Prime (soon)

Day of the Dead Weapon Skin Pack

Summus Prime

Arcane helmets

Mods

Primed Chamber

Volcanic Edge

Scorch

Scattering Inferno

Thermite Rounds

Vicious Frost

Rime Rounds

Frigid Blast

Frostbite

Voltaic Strike

High Voltage

Shell Shock

Jolt

Toxin Resistance

Edited by Grim-CM-

Be careful with this. I can very easily see this thread dissolving into a flamewar. 

BTW didn't DE say that Excalibur Proto Armor is coming back next anniversary?

Also you forgot Arcane Helmets. (Are they in the vault or just totally removed?)

You should add Gorgon and Boar to your list.

Gorgon was removed from the market. (i think we can still get it as a login reward but i am not sure  ty^^)

Boar was removed from the market. (i know you can still get it if you purchase the "Wrecking Rhino Pack"....but that thing costs 545 plat and does not really count....)

And yes, Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime and Lato Prime will always be Founders only.

Edited by Fabpsi

You should add Gorgon and Boar to your list.

Gorgon was removed from the market. (i think we can still get it as a login reward but i am not sure )

Boar was removed from the market. (i know you can still get it if you purchase the "Wrecking Rhino Pack"....but that thing costs 545 plat and does not really count....)

And yes, Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime and Lato Prime will always be Founders only.

gorgon is still login reward and boar as you said can be buy in that expensive bundle. so we still can get those weapons, also removed founders items

Thanks, i wasnt sure about gorgon^^

Yeeaaaa.... But in a bundle. We can not purchase this weapon as a single item (that's why i was thinking about it^^)  

i agree it is mean having in a bundle of easy to get stuff for such a high price for such a lacking weapon

i agree it is mean having in a bundle of easy to get stuff for such a high price for such a lacking weapon

Remove Primed chamber and all other mods except Toxin Resistance then since one can 'trade' for it.

Toxin Resistance cannot be traded since they define it as a 'leaked' aura yet they  significantly decreased its performance in a patch due to breeding grounds.