Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 38 Overview

DE_Adam

[Warfarme] has definitely added some relaxing visuals with the Liset, and while our level design team would probably love the idea of making a free roam level for the Liset the open exploration is much more suited towards Archwing. With Archwing growing in so many directions the potential is certainly there for a free-roam mode that lets you search for resources and Orokin artifacts. So much potential, we’re already looking at it!

A little typo I found.

Thanks for the overview though

Couple of questions, I don't know if DE_Adam can or want to answer:

Are players made sigil a possibility? What about sigils that rewards meta-achievement, like having access to the DC, giving good feedback, being a warlord, etc etc?

Are we going to wear sigils only on our torso/back? I am rather partial to the idea of having them on the legs/thigh of the frames. 

Are the old dojo tile going to be customizable? I was told that Scott himself said they wouldn't be (a couple of months ago). 

Couple of questions, I don't know if DE_Adam can or want to answer:

Are players made sigil a possibility? What about sigils that rewards meta-achievement, like having access to the DC, giving good feedback, being a warlord, etc etc?

Are we going to wear sigils only on our torso/back? I am rather partial to the idea of having them on the legs/thigh of the frames. 

Are the old dojo tile going to be customizable? I was told that Scott himself said they wouldn't be (a couple of months ago). 

Sigils are still quite early in development, so unfortunately I would say you're going to have to wait until we get a little closer to launch to get a more specific answer.  As for the old dojo tiles the answer is yes!  Customization options will differ from the old rooms to the newer rooms of course.

Sigils are still quite early in development, so unfortunately I would say you're going to have to wait until we get a little closer to launch to get a more specific answer.  As for the old dojo tiles the answer is yes!  Customization options will differ from the old rooms to the newer rooms of course.

That'd be great news if I didn't partially strip part of my collector dojo-room when an informant told me Scott wasn't planning to support the old tiles. 

Please ask whoever is concerned to introduce a "butthurt" meta-sigil if you see them... 

EDIT: I'm not really angry, mostly annoyed at my own decisions with hindsight. 

Edited by Kinperor

•So, about U15.. What will the Stalker do to winged Tenno? Stalker with wings? Only seems fair..

•At that, will he experience the melee updates, zipping around, harvesting Grineer with his Hate? 

•Isn't this update a bit unfair to Ash's Bladestorm, or remove some utility of his Teleport?

•About the Excalibur change, Slash Dash will also need a rework due to players not wanting to use it simply because the can get a similar effect from the update.

•Will this melee update touch the stances?

I don't mean to be complaining, but still, this is quite a twisty topic. Some of these are longshots, but it still needs to be covered, for the sake of the ninjas. I love my Ash, and I don't want to see him receive reason to not get him simply because of The Sword Alone. Please don't kill me.