Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 38 Overview

DE_Adam

Want to know where our progress stands on melee-only mission runs?  How about neon pink dojo interiors?  The Infested Juggernaut?  This last Devstream answered all that and more, but in case you missed it here's a link to our Devstream 38 Overview!

-DE_Adam

I may have to pull out my Excalibur once again when these changes make it into the game. With the Ult and Super Jump changes he might be interesting again.

He always felt like the only frame I'd ever want to run melee only with too. (Don't care about min/maxing)

Edited by Cogrock

Is PBR what has caused the Amprex to look ridiculous?

I really hope not, and it is just a bug.

If it is, god I hope it gets tweaked a lot!

Edit: I should say, thanks for the summary, this format is really well done, long may it continue.

Edited by Egg_Chen

I like this format a lot  thanks Adam

But next time why not just put the link to the overview along with the thanks for watching devstream X link?

Devstream Overview is getting its own special post so that anyone who missed the stream while live doesn't just think that's the end of it!  I would hate for anyone to miss out on the text-based details simply because they were no longer following the 'thanks for watching' thread.

thank you adam, i really appreciate this "style of information"

not that i dont like the devstream, as its on time to look at

and i start relaxing a bit, i runned now a few monthes through warframe and now its time to look back, learn, balance my mostliked weapons and all warframes to my art of playing warframe and such

simply coming down from a big leveling-trip and enjoying what will come for all of us ,-)

all the best to the team ... and btw, whats up with the sword sheldon is playing around with ? =))))))

Edited by RVNN3R

thank you adam, i really appreciate this "style of information"

not that i dont like the devstream, as its on time to look at

and i start relaxing a bit, i runned now a few monthes through warframe and now its time to look back, learn, balance my mostliked weapons and all warframes to my art of playing warframe and such

simply coming down from a big leveling-trip and enjoying what will come for all of us ,-)

all the best to the team ... and btw, whats up with the sword sheldon is playing around with ? =))))))

I'm probably not the first person to bring this up but as far as items like the sigil, what about the pre update 7 system of putting actual markings on the frame as a sign of how many mods you have on the frame? But instead make it into markings showing your mastery. I like the idea of the sigil but from the gif it looked like it could only be placed in the torso area. What about arms and legs? What if I want it on my thigh or forearm? Just food for thought. Or what about making high rank/rare mods create a special effect on your frame/weapon. Like mods with rank 10 and such.

I'm probably not the first person to bring this up but as far as items like the sigil, what about the pre update 7 system of putting actual markings on the frame as a sign of how many mods you have on the frame? But instead make it into markings showing your mastery. I like the idea of the sigil but from the gif it looked like it could only be placed in the torso area. What about arms and legs? What if I want it on my thigh or forearm? Just food for thought. Or what about making high rank/rare mods create a special effect on your frame/weapon. Like mods with rank 10 and such.

Sigils are rewards for something awesome. There are places in torso, back and arms(if I recall correctly).

Devstream Overview is getting its own special post so that anyone who missed the stream while live doesn't just think that's the end of it!  I would hate for anyone to miss out on the text-based details simply because they were no longer following the 'thanks for watching' thread.

Understood :)