Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know Why We're Going To Be Facing All These Balor Formorians Now?

ROSING

Same as Interception, really.

That mode was dead, until DE made T4 keys only drop there....

I don't find Hijack fun in the slightest, it is a Rescue mission with a facelift.

Except the hostage is much bigger so "he" takes more fire, and only moves when you stand near, so you cannot even take the lead and clear a path.

We wouldn't be dealing with any Formorians if the Lotus had just allowed us to blow up those damn reactors on the ground so the Shipyards could take some mighty beating that would have taken the Grineer years to repair and halted their Formorian production.

I think the reason for not blowing them up on the ground was that the explosion would kill you, not concern for the eco system of Ceres.

However that does raise an interesting question, couldn't we have used the cores to bomb the shipyard from orbit after?

I think the reason for not blowing them up on the ground was that the explosion would kill you, not concern for the eco system of Ceres.

However that does raise an interesting question, couldn't we have used the cores to bomb the shipyard from orbit after?

must be because the are has civis, the slaves the Grineer have? there are other people out there aside from the Grineer