Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allready Done Weapons Market

Demlier

Yea i writing about possibility to trade with allready crafted weapons to other <anyways sorry for my english> please dont hate this post just tell me what do u thinking about it beacous for my eye it seems be good idea . I mean why i would to first farm parts to my weapon somehink about 3 hour and then wait to build it and then add polarize it and a lot of somekind of it actions when i can just come to the trade say what i need with what polarities and done both sides have goods one plat. and empty weapons slot . second allready maxed and crafted weapon . Again sorry for my english and please say what u thinking about this idea

Sorry bro, but if people want to enjoy the game, they should be happy to take t5he steep initial learning curve and obtain the weapons, having alreeady built weapons in the markeyt formad etc will truly make the game p2w, coz if you have plat you can just go to trading and buy an 8 forma penta /ogris / amprex / haveatthee and instantly gain a supreme advantage over players that do not have plat without investing any time and effort into the game

No, I don't want to see people with no experience with maxed weapons.

It already sucks to see people getting taxied to something where they shouldn't be yet.

I always ask myself the following question when I see that kind of reply.

Why the hek is it so important for you that a inexperienced player got the same weapon than you? Isn't it a coop game where you also benefit from that?

That takes away all incentive for farming. This is Warfarm, where you farm to farm some more and then when you're done you relax with some more farming.

All in all, I'd love the option (for the sake of my XBONE account) but I understand fully that it will NEVER be implemented, and I'm okay with that.

Edited by Kestral9999

Why the hek is it so important for you that a inexperienced player got the same weapon than you? Isn't it a coop game where you also benefit from that?

Get rekt by an MR2 with full prime gear in a rail conflict and get back to me.

Edited by Kestral9999

No, I don't want to see people with no experience with maxed weapons.

It already sucks to see people getting taxied to something where they shouldn't be yet.

Oh boohoo, I'm sorry I taxi people to a node that they haven't unlocked and I guess you should feel mad because they don't 'deserve' to do said mission. I'd be completely fine taxi'ing people because we do the same god dang mission for more than 30 times, for the same exact objectives, against the same exact enemies. Now unless DE puts incentives to unlocking all nodes and not make all levels repetitive, I think taxi'ing is completely fine.

Get rekt by an MR2 with full prime gear in a rail conflict and get back to me.

Nothing's wrong with that.

If you get rekt by an MR2, then your skill is just about that, regardless if he is with prime gear or not. Go to conclave. There are quite a few players with just MK1 weapons, and non-prime gears, can take down about everybody, regardless with prime gear.

The reason is game progression.

We have solar map progression that can be skipped almost completely now.

We have weapon polarizing/modding progression that can't be skipped now, and I hope it never can be.

Edited by Naftal

The reason is game progression.

We have solar map progression that can be skipped almost completely now.

We have weapon polarizing/modding progression that can't be skipped now, and I hope it never can be.

But you are aware that doing the alert doesn't unlock the actual node right?

Edit: And like I said, there's still no proper incentive to unlock all nodes. Sure, you won't feel bored after the first few planets but after Jupiter or Earth, there's just no incentive to do that same exterm, that same capture over and over.

Edited by izzatuw

But you are aware that doing the alert doesn't unlock the actual node right?

Yes I am. And are you aware that you can be taxied to boss node to get a nav segment to another planet without having the boss node or even the planet unlocked?

Because people get to planets where they aren't supposed to be yet, and where they can't themselves do anything, so they just leech there.

So you went from one topic to another? Leeching and taxi'ing is different, I taxi people to the. Alerts tons of times and they do there fair share of work while at it. Know the difference between leachers and taxi goers.

Edited by izzatuw

but if they have the appropriate weapons would it be a problem?

That exactly wouldn't, but if they are new players who don't know the game mechanics etc. they should be in the starter planets.

Being able to skip EVERYTHING in the game with plat is a bad idea. Thus, trading built weapons is a bad idea.

That exactly wouldn't, but if they are new players who don't know the game mechanics etc. they should be in the starter planets.

Being able to skip EVERYTHING in the game with plat is a bad idea. Thus, trading built weapons is a bad idea.

You do notice you have jumped on a different topic altogether right?

You do notice you have jumped on a different topic altogether right?

Care to elaborate?

I've only been talking about not wanting noobs have things you have to work for without the work and skipping game progression with money.

Care to elaborate?

I've only been talking about not wanting noobs have things you have to work for without the work and skipping game progression with money.

You literally jump from the OP's topic and taxi'ing topic. Although taxi'ing doesn't require plats.

Ex.

Being able to skip EVERYTHING in the game with plat is a bad idea. Thus, trading built weapons is a bad idea. Said person talks about taxi'ing but you give a conclusion to a different topic. It's like talking about a Burrito but you jump to the conclusion of a taco

I'm just talking about taxi'ing because it's an existing bad mechanic that allows people to skip content and we don't need another.

I should've probably brought up how you can already skip doing void missions for primes or leveling mods with plat. I really don't want people being able to skip leveling weapons/frames as well.

I'm just talking about taxi'ing because it's an existing bad mechanic that allows people to skip content and we don't need another.

I should've probably brought up how you can already skip doing void missions for primes or leveling mods with plat. I really don't want people being able to skip leveling weapons/frames as well.

That's not even near of the subject of the thread..