The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Nikana Stance Mod - Uncommon

Arabaxus

What did you think about the stance being an uncommon mod? I mean the recent trend seems to be that most of the new stance mods since Malicious Raptor have been Uncommon rather than Rare, and even Malicious Raptor was almost changed to Uncommon.

In this particular case I thought it was cool that it was Uncommon, since there are already two rare variants, but what do you guys think about this, and how the new stances for new weapon types tend to be uncommon?

i think it's a joke, yeah it's not rare dut it's droped by THE rarest enemy, and onl by chance will he drop it, it'd be different if stalker garunteed this drop, or they boosted his spawn rates for tonight, but nope.  DE why not just make it another rare stance for X grineer heavy unit to drop?

i think it was made uncommon cause of the rarity of the mob that drops it. why have 3 rare stances on 1 type of weapon?

I'm sad because it is much better than a lot of Rare stances for other weapons.

In my experience most of the uncommon stances are actually much better than their rare counterparts

Off the top of my head

Crossing Snakes < Swirling Tiger

Pointed Wind < Homing Fang

Coiling Viper < Burning Wasp

In my experience most of the uncommon stances are actually much better than their rare counterparts

Off the top of my head

Crossing Snakes < Swirling Tiger

Pointed Wind < Homing Fang

Coiling Viper < Burning Wasp

Which alone is pretty silly.

i like uncommon because it means it's more likely to drop. but that doesn't say much considering i'm lucky at getting 2 dread blueprints from stalker rather than anything else from him multiple times in a row. but also sometimes uncommon is better than the rare stances in terms of the combos/movements with them.

Because Stances being Rare is like cutting off an awesome chunk of content that's locked behind RNG more than Uncommon stances that the poor animators worked hard on.  Hence why there is an increase of uncommons.

Which makes me kinda wish stances weren't RNG. Wish there was a more challenging and lore-ish way to get them.

Hopefully with all these quests popping up, DE will begin adding stances that require you to do said quests. I was rather happy to hear Sigils will require you to do certain tasks as well; perhaps they'll do the same with newer stances too.