Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Pls

Saber-of-red

Ifg you try to hunt for him, he doesn't come, this is quatum theory in action

Whenn you're unprepared for him, he definitely comes, this is Murphys law in action

May I add, 760 hours, NO DESPAIR

I also know a guy who knows a guy who's gone 3.85k hours without hate

Edited by Somedude1000

What I usually do is, to get marked, run an alert mission solo, afk alt tab and browse forums, after about 4 mins or so I abort then repeat.

Spawns g3 most of the time idk about stalker.

Edited

Holy fúck while I was typing this zanuka just appeared all of a sudden while im afk on an alert mission on mars. Idk it's weird I havent played any Invasion that I sided with grineer its always corpus since I wanted a Brakk.

So like, it forced me to farm the Detron Barrel as well.

SINcCEg.png

Edited by Oranji

Whenn you're unprepared for him, he definitely comes, this is Murphys law in action

i started playing the game again 3 weeks earlier i stopped playing for about 400 days back when the clan dojo was the shiz i  used to farm stalker got like 9 hates 7 despairs no dread the only weapon i want from this garbage assassin ill try what orangi said 

i started playing the game again 3 weeks earlier i stopped playing for about 400 days back when the clan dojo was the shiz i  used to farm stalker got like 9 hates 7 despairs no dread the only weapon i want from this garbage assassin ill try what orangi said 

check the spoiler that I added just now.

Edited by Oranji

U mean nothing BUT DESPAIR... XP

can some help me out here to send a msg to the rng gods or rngesus i litrally have 49 emails from stalker i played solo and 4 man missions with an unranked nyx  tigiris dual cestra nikana kubro and not stalker and all my gear is not lvl 30 rngesus pls

math is easy on this, so many players which want the new stance, only one stalker to get from, he is in vacation in his black hole in space and still laughing about us ... :-)))))))))))))))