Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Frame

ukovalian

this frame is a prime only frame that uses the powers of the void to support his allies and control his enemies

name: voidling/void runner (up for grabs)

stats:

health 100 (300)

power 100 (150)

armor 65

sheild 100 (300)

sprint 1.1

stamina 120

unique ???

abilities:

void pulse 25

send a small pulse of void energy in a cone that knocks backs all enemies and has a small chance to send light unit into the void

void run 50

phase into the void where you can neither turn nor be hurt and have an unlimited stamina for a duration

energize 75

send out pulses of energy that replenish health, stamina, shields and energy

corrupt 100

turns near by enemies imto npc allies with all remianing stats (mianly health)

Edited by ukovalian

this frame is designed to replace excalibur prime as the founders excusive frame and has no standard version

wat

okay i designed this so that excalibur prime can be obtained by starndard players in the void and this will take it's place as founders exclusive frame

Why can't people stop complaining about Excalibur Prime...  He's nearly a cosmetic item as he is- is having gold trim on your Excalibur REALLY that important?  Excalibur was the first warframe; and so his Prime variant was gifted to the founders who did a great deal to support the game.  If anything what you're suggesting would cause even more of this kind of complaining since it's an entirely different frame rather than a primarily cosmetic difference.

okay i designed this so that excalibur prime can be obtained by starndard players in the void and this will take it's place as founders exclusive frame

That's not going to happen.  DE promised founders that Excal Prime would never be available again.

DE has stated that they will not do this.  Doesn't matter if there's a replacement.

That's not going to happen.  DE promised founders that Excal Prime would never be available again.

DE has stated that they will not do this.  Doesn't matter if there's a replacement.

okay

And exactly who offered you the job and the right to decide, what should replace what?

And for god sake... where is design you speak of?

no one that's why it's in fan concepts it's a suggestion

this is how most, if not all, of my frames start out

W4RM3CH4N1C, on 10 Oct 2014 - 1:46 PM, said:

Either way it's been established this is a noob/troll thread

What this guy said ^_^

BTW, no hard feelings, but no. Excalibur Prime is for Founders, because we PAYED for it. End of discussion.

Discussion if it was a good or bad idea shouldnt be here or anywhere. Why not replace Closed Beta rewards and add Lato Vandals into the game? What about Lato Prime and Scana Prime, replace them too?

I always wonder why people asking for Excalibur and forgets about at least 10 other weapons, that are now unobtainable for any other reasons... I want Strun Wraith and Snipetron Vandal, so what? Cry a river?

Edited by Vicious_D

What this guy said ^_^

BTW, no hard feelings, but no. Excalibur Prime is for Founders, because we PAYED for it. End of discussion.

Discussion if it was a good or bad idea shouldnt be here or anywhere. Why not replace Closed Beta rewards and add Lato Vandals into the game? What about Lato Prime and Scana Prime, replace them too?

I always wonder why people asking for Excalibur and forgets about at least 10 other weapons, that are now unobtainable for any other reasons... I want Strun Wraith and Snipetron Vandal, so what? Cry a river?

and i'm agreeing with you and have changed the original post

this frame is a prime only frame that uses the powers of the void to support his allies and control his enemies

name: voidling/void runner (up for grabs)

stats:

health 100 (300)

power 100 (150)

armor 65

sheild 100 (300)

sprint 1.1

stamina 120

unique ???

abilities:

void pulse 25

send a small pulse of void energy in a cone that knocks backs all enemies and has a small chance to send light unit into the void

void run 50

phase into the void where you can neither turn nor be hurt and have an unlimited stamina for a duration

energize 75

send out pulses of energy that replenish health, stamina, shields and energy

corrupt 100

turns near by enemies imto npc allies with all remianing stats (mianly health)

A prime only frame? Isn't every prime frame considered a "void" frame? Also for void run, you can't turn? Why even give unlimited stamina?!

A prime only frame? Isn't every prime frame considered a "void" frame? Also for void run, you can't turn? Why even give unlimited stamina?!

no prime frames are normal frames using the corret componants that are only obtainiable from the void this does not make them void frames

WHAT? void run is the "get me outa here" button you can still turn and you have unlimited stamina so you can get from A to B without stoping in the middle

Edited by ukovalian