Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Road To Archwing, Missile Volley

DE_Adam

*some text*

What an intriguing post you made.

1.) Events are there to get the badge. Actually, if memory serves me correctly, this was the first time when we get the Badge as END reward, instead of being the first thing.

2.) How exactly are your Forma's never being made? A little peek at the drop tables game provides you would unveil a plethora of information as of when to best collect the materials.

3.) The event might as well have something to do with Archwing, as there is a good chance that we need Cryotic to build one. I don't think we excavate Cryotic for the sole reason of keeping our Martian Oasis Jellyfish chilled.

4.) They don't need to give us a ballpark estimate, DE delivers when they feel comfortable with it. Many players among the forum populace has gladly accepted it, because they know this is the better way. There are too many other companies who mark a date, and then either can't deliver, or present a product that is barely playable and remains so for months. The other players who don't visit the forums are pleasantly surprised with a very aggressive content schedule on a regular basis.

5.) The horizon very well exists. On the horizon even refers to the nautic term "land ho" or "land in sight", which means you finally see land on the horizon which was previously "hidden" behind Earth's curvature.

6.) The horizon of Earth itself is always the same distance away from you are moving on a flat surface like water or a plain at the same relative height, no matter how many steps you take. You can even math it out how far the horizon is away with the simplest circle-calculation you probably learned at the age of 10.

7.) Might as well throw Gundam or Macross themes of your preference in there, but I have the vague feeling that I'll be popping in the music of good old eXteel while I give salute salvos on my Archwing to pay respect to the dead and vanished. Poor eXteel...

So when will that website be up that shows us the content that's coming out, it will give out a new image each day as far I remaber. Just like that space-ship we had when U14 was coming out.

If anyone got info on this please let me kown! or if there is one already, come on people!

Edited by LegionCynex

My brother and I came up with the greatest idea for this next update. What if you could fly yourself to each planet / ship mission using the Archwings instead of having to take the ship every time. There should be an eject button to the Tenno's personal ship, that will launch the Warframe out into space, where the player can then fly to whatever planet they want to. It's just an idea. :)

One more thought, could we please be allowed to equip the Archwings in every mission, whether it affects your Warframe or not, does not matter to me, but I think it would add more style in customizing your Warframe to look fabulous in each and every mission. :D

☆ Thank you DE's for this next grand update, and hopefully you take my post into consideration. 

Considering that the Liset "jumps" from mission to another when viewing the loading screen, I don't think the Archwing has remotely enough juice to even make it to surface contact of any moon-sized celestial or bigger. Except you want to fly like... years? I think you can view the Archwing's best as TIE fighters from Star Wars. While they are pretty agile and speedy ( contrary to popular belief ), they sacrifice advanced technology like shields or hyperdrive for this small footprint. They can't get anywhere without a carrier.

Nice stuf coming - like always DE know what is doing to be interesting...

I read alot about Archwings mods ,which one is affecting archwing or not, but all seams to forget about one mod- Aviator. ( 20%less damage when airborne) wold be nice advantage.Noone tested if is good to put it or not. Probably not working,  but hope DE will consider it in future for archwings.Considering not all Tenno have it.