Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Cross Save Ever Be A Possiblity?

VidMasterEon

I've been playing warframe for a while on pc and recently received a ps4 for my birthday. While I am grateful that DE was able to add in a feature to copy some of your information from the pc version to the ps4 version, i feel that it is missing something as I feel less inclined to play it on my new console as progress made on one does not carry over to the other platform and of course im going to play on my pc. I understand this is a rather troublesome undertaking as the pc and ps4 versions are on separate update versions but can we ever expect to see a unified profile to allow us to play across all platforms? My thoughts were that things that have yet to be added to the ps4 version be added as that update gets added in but I am not all too farmiliar how that would work. I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on this as I hope for it to become a reality.

I'd imagine that it could be possible. Trion does this with Defiance. You can have your accounts for PS3/Xbox 360 linked with your PC Glyph account and all your Defiance stuff carries over to each platform. If any given item is not out on console (if an update is delayed on console) but you have it on PC, you can use it on PC and once the console would get the update, you'd get said item there too.

It's possible that DE could do this with Warframe, but they'd have to go through Sony and Microsoft.

good luck. Sony and Microsoft will never agree to that.

not without a payoff that can rival Wall Street, atleast.

which the one or two games that do have live Account Syncing have done. burying those two Corporations in enough money for them to okay it.