Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Helios's Investigator Have A Conclave Rating Of 20?

Tails-san

While equipping for the latest tactical alert, I noticed that Helios's investigator precept mod has a conclave rating of 20 (at max rank).

This doesn't make any sense at all. The investigator precept isn't combat-oriented in any way, it doesn't assist in combat in PvE, and doesn't even do anything at all in PvP scenarios. Considering this, its conclave rating should be 1, not 20.

1. Scan your enemy

2. learn their weaknesses

3. ???

4. Profit

It was probably automatically made this way simply because it was  a sentinel precept and all of them are 20 conclave by default

edited for less confusingness factor

Edited by Somedude1000

1. Scan your enemy

2. learn their weaknesses

3. ???

4. Profit

It was probably made this way simply to balance it out with other sentinel precepts

Warframe abilities have varying conclave ratings based on PvP usefulness. Also, considering that the other sentinel precepts have combat usefulness, it would still balance out to have a lower rating.

All ability mods have high conclave ratings that's just the way it is

Among Warframe ability mods, the ones that aren't helpful in PvP have a conclave rating of 1.

Desecrate, Chaos, Shadows of the Dead, Terrify, and Silence, for example.

And some other abilities that are less useful in conclaves have lower than normal ratings. Volt's speed has a rating of 5 and Loki's Switch Teleport has a rating of 10 for example.

it shows you where the enemies are through walls

No it doesn't. Looking through a codex scanner manually does, usually, but Helios's Investigator precept does not highlight any enemy but the one it is scanning, and that requires line of sight.

Edited by Tails-san

Only the upper half, the lower half is an opinion

Oh, I see what you mean now. Sort of an "automatically set to 20 along with the other precepts" sort of thing. I thought you meant that it was set to 20 because Investigator was balanced in terms of PVP-ability to the other precepts, as opposed to simply being set to that value for consistency. XD

Oh, I see what you mean now. Sort of an "automatically set to 20 along with the other precepts" sort of thing. I thought you meant that it was set to 20 because Investigator was balanced in terms of PVP-ability to the other precepts, as opposed to simply being set to that value for consistency. XD

\

You got it! Most mods are made this way by default maybe, so perhaps investigator was automatically set to 20 coz sweg, all precepts ar ethis way

But investigator offers no PvP bonus tho why would I think it was balanced >.>